IT Administrator (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself. In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Join Eurowings Digital as IT Administrator (f/m/diverse) and take responsibility in the development of our company!
As IT Administrator (f/m/diverse) you are part of our Experience and Technology area. You support our employees by providing them a working environment where our IT tools are adapted to their needs and running smoothly. You are responsible to maintain and optimize this environment always having in mind our employee’s satisfaction.
- You are responsible for the system care and maintenance of the Atlassian products
- The professional support and advice of our employee’s in handling Confluence/Jira is also part of your tasks
- You are responsible of Eurowings Digital software asset management
- You lead our user’s management system. Therefore, you are responsible for defining the rights and roles of users, as well as for their admission and access in our various tools and system
- You work on the operation, maintenance and optimization of these different tools according to our team’s needs. Securing the infrastructure and application environment for our tools
- You provide the first and second level support for employee issues and work in close collaboration with the Eurowings IT department for complex problems
- You have at least 3 years of experience working on IT administration and you have good knowledge with:
- software asset administration
- the administration of Atlassian tools and more specially Jira, Confluence and Slack
- user authentication services
- You have interest in process improvement approaches (DevSecOps)
- Your excellent communication skills, in both German and English, are crucial to understand our teams’ issues, escalate them if necessary and communicate clear answers
- You are a service-oriented person and you always care about employee’s satisfaction
- You have experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile environment and are able to work independently and responsibly
- You are energized, open-minded and you are not afraid of coming out of your comfort zone
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- With your discounted company public transport ticket, you arrive relaxed at work
- Discover our company partners (Unitymedia, Urban Sports, health insurance …)
- Enjoy your lunch and pay less with Lunchit.
We believe in the power of proof, be empowered
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Benefit from our wide range of trainings
- Improve your language skills through our online and onsite courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Feel at home in our international team and take part in our events
- Participate directly in the growth of our company as well as the creation of our product used by millions of passengers
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you
- Enjoy coming to our modern office in a central location
- Fruits and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know each other
If you pass the first phone interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. During our Peer and Company fit interviews, you will get to know not only your potential future team, but also people from other teams. You will have the opportunity to introduce yourself, your skills as well as your field through a technical challenge. During these conversations (a Peer interview and a Company fit interview), you will get all the information you want about the position you applied for and our company culture. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the leadership team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Our on-boarding program and dedicated people will support you on your way to your first day in the team but also during your first weeks in the company. Welcome to our team, welcome to Eurowings Digital!