Senior Data Analyst (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself. In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as Senior Data Analyst (f/m/diverse) and join our Data team.
The Senior Data Analyst (f/m/diverse) relentlessly seeks to improve the organization's performance through actionable insights. Based on diligent requirements engineering, added with a profound domain knowledge, the Senior Data Analyst strives to deliver effective data products (e.g. dashboards, insights) to internal customers.
- You will be analyzing noisy customer data into actionable insights that stand the test of time
- You will proactively develop, refine and manage KPIs for a variety of projects and products
- You will be working closely with our product teams who are behind our Eurowings web and native applications which are used by thousands of users every day
- You are the enabler of the business side to revolutionize their strategies and empower them with fast high quality decisions
- You will be translating the customer voice into meaning at scale
- You already have 5 years of experience as Data Analyst
- You have an ownership mindset that takes care of conceptualizing, developing, and maintaining clear and easy to understand dashboards and visualizations
- You are communication wizard that analyses and gives recommendations to cross functional team members
- You are a product-aware data driven person who is responsible and passionate about creating the best data driven experience
- You have experience in a quantitative analysis user behavior
- Experience in Microsoft Power BI or similar and comfortable in SQL
- You already worked with data modelling, preferably in or on top of OLAP cube, e.g. in DAX, LOD or with BigQuery
- You know or you are willing to learn tools to create data pipelines
- You demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- You see your job in making your team better every day, along with making the company successful - and you are not afraid of taking calculated risks
- BS/MS/PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Economics or any related field is a plus
- You have solid programming experience with Python or R
- Experience with Azure BI Stack and Adobe Analytics are a plus
- Ability to model and run experiments
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- With your discounted company public transport ticket, you arrive relaxed at work
- Discover our company partners (Unitymedia, Urban Sports, health insurance …)
- Enjoy your lunch and pay less with Lunchit.
We believe in the power of proof, be empowered
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Benefit from our wide range of trainings
- Improve your language skills through our online and onsite courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Feel at home in our international team and take part in our events
- Participate directly in the growth of our company as well as the creation of our product used by millions of passengers
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you
- Enjoy coming to our modern office in a central location
- Fruits and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know each other
If you pass the first phone interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. During our Peer and Company fit interviews, you will get to know not only your potential future team, but also people from other teams. You will have the opportunity to introduce yourself, your skills as well as your field through a technical challenge. During these conversations (a Peer interview and a Company fit interview), you will get all the information you want about the position you applied for and our company culture. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the leadership team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Our on-boarding program and dedicated people will support you on your way to your first day in the team but also during your first weeks in the company. Welcome to our team, welcome to Eurowings Digital!