Team Lead Software Development Web (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself. In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as Team Lead (f/m/diverse) and take responsabilities in the evolution of our Web Development Team.
As a Team Lead Software Development Web (f/m/diverse) you are a key player in uncovering the potential of our teams and technology to serve our business objectives. You develop high performing teams, who deliver value with reliable and secure software, delighting our customers while achieving our business goals. You encourage innovation, transparency, quality and pragmatic solutions. You are proud of your work and see it as part of the collaborative achievement to which you contribute to.
- You proactively identify ways of improvement in our development processes. Together with your team you do a careful analysis of the possible courses of action and agree on the best solution for implementation, always keeping an eye on costs and quality.
- As a tech. expert you know how your team can efficiently create business value for our company without compromising the stability and long term quality of our product.
- You improve our engineering practices, processes and productivity by advocating our values and leadership principles.
- You serve and enable your team members to utilize their full potential by fostering synergies, knowledge transfer and learning.
- You take actively part in the recruiting process of new Software Developers.
- You have at least 5 years of experience working in a Web development team.
- You have experience with relevant Web Technologies and have very good knowledge in the application of backend technologies.
- With your sense of observation, careful inspection and fact-finding you are able to make good, fast and informed decisions. Therefore, you know how to use relevant data.
- You have the ability to find optimal solutions depending on the resources available.
- You are active listening and paying close attention to what others are saying, asking clarifying questions, and rephrasing what the person says to ensure understanding.
- You know how to communicate your ideas and establish a connection as well as a common understanding with other teams or stakeholders.
- You have the ability to influence team members and to encourage them to feel a connection with the customer and technical solution.
- You understand the team and company context and develop solutions accordingly.
- You know how to work independently if required, but ask for help when needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- With your discounted company public transport ticket, you arrive relaxed at work
- Discover our company partners (Unitymedia, Urban Sports, health insurance …)
- Enjoy your lunch and pay less with Lunchit.
We believe in the power of proof, be empowered
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Benefit from our wide range of trainings
- Improve your language skills through our online and onsite courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Feel at home in our international team and take part in our events
- Participate directly in the growth of our company as well as the creation of our product used by millions of passengers
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you
- Enjoy coming to our modern office in a central location
- Fruits and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know each other
If you pass the first phone interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. During our Peer and Company fit interviews, you will get to know not only your potential future team, but also people from other teams. You will have the opportunity to introduce yourself, your skills as well as your field through a technical challenge. During these conversations (a Peer interview and a Company fit interview), you will get all the information you want about the position you applied for and our company culture. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the leadership team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Our on-boarding program and dedicated people will support you on your way to your first day in the team but also during your first weeks in the company. Welcome to our team, welcome to Eurowings Digital!