(Senior) Performance Marketing Manager - SEO (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself. In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers, and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Join Eurowings Digital as (Senior) Performance Marketing Manager – SEO (f/m/diverse) and help us to reach the next level within the travel industry!
You are responsible for the planning, implementation, budget, and management of the SEO strategy in order to bring the eurowings.com brand to the next level. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of Eurowings, you will play a key role in driving our business' growth and success and will also guarantee that Eurowings is ranked on all relevant search engines as high as possible. Here is what you will do in detail:
- Implementing operational, strategical, and technical SEO best practices at Eurowings is a question of honor for you. This also includes
- nifty and sophisticated keyword researches about our target group(s)
- detailed know-how e.g. from Scripting (HTML/Java) to Page Speed
- the creation of SEO relevant website content
- You manage the challenge of creating a holistic onsite structure (starting from how to structure content overall to creating new structured content up to cross-linking the topics).
- You hold the end-to-end responsibility for continuous onsite optimizations (e.g. optimizing the crawling) and make sure that the implemented SEO measures at Eurowings are spotless.
- You can do the monitoring and optimization of our SEO KPIs (e.g. crawlability, indexing, and sitemaps) with closed eyes.
- With your detailed and ambitious “SEO Road Map” you will boost the SEO traffic of Eurowings to the moon and even beyond.
- Your analytical heart smiles brightly when setting up weekly and monthly SEO reports for different stakeholders within the company (including the Management Team). Drawing conclusions and insights from these reports is what makes you even more excited!
- Your critical and analytical mindset is your superpower and helps you to act as the (technical) SEO go-to-person for e.g. our Product Owners (PO’s) in the daily business.
- In cooperation with internal and external parties, you will hands-on (and strategically) develop our SEO measures and optimize them at the same time.
- You know the perfect balance between the different Performance Marketing channels (paid and organic) and are, therefore, the right expert to optimize SEO as well as all other relevant channels.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in operational, technical and strategical SEO
- You have fluent (written and spoken) German language skills.
- You know the different Search Engines (e.g. Google) and their corresponding algorithms inside out.
- You have a very deep understanding of onsite measures that are directly related to the content and technical structure of a website. This also includes the optimization of website content and landing pages.
- You know all offsite relevant SEO measures like the back of your hand.
- Your eagle eye helps you to always pay attention to different aspects such as competition, search behavior, and other measures.
- Your technical skills (e.g. HTML/Java) help you to understand the crawlers of the respective search engines to correctly capture and interpret the content of the Eurowings website. Moreover, you are able to analyze technical problems and can come up with technical improvements (to a certain level) yourself.
- On the one hand, you are the most hands-on SEO expert on this planet, but on the other hand, you can also act an experienced SEO consultant/coach towards the organization
- Working in cross-functional teams (e.g. with Product Owners) is not new to you. Moreover, keeping a cool head (also in very busy times) while remaining super focused is your natural habit.
- You are always able to set the right priorities in your work and in the best interest of Eurowings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- With your discounted company public transport ticket, you arrive relaxed at work
- Discover our company partners (Unitymedia, Urban Sports, health insurance …)
- Enjoy your lunch and pay less with Lunchit.
We believe in the power of proof, be empowered
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Benefit from our wide range of trainings
- Improve your language skills through our online and onsite courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Feel at home in our international team and take part in our events
- Participate directly in the growth of our company as well as the creation of our product used by millions of passengers
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you
- Enjoy coming to our modern office in a central location
- Fruits and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know each other
If you pass the first phone interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. During our Peer and Company fit interviews, you will get to know not only your potential future team, but also people from other teams. You will have the opportunity to introduce yourself, your skills as well as your field through a technical challenge. During these conversations (a Peer interview and a Company fit interview), you will get all the information you want about the position you applied for and our company culture. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the leadership team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Our on-boarding program and dedicated people will support you on your way to your first day in the team but also during your first weeks in the company. Welcome to our team, welcome to Eurowings Digital!