Growth Product Manager (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself. In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as Growth Product Manager (f/m/diverse) and take responsibilities in our company development strategy.
As Growth Product Manager (f/m/diverse) you work tirelessly towards an optimized, data driven experience that utilizes the existing product & service inventories and the platform to increase sales & service take rates. Following your mission, you take the role of a passionate evangelist & senior skilled enabler, envisioning the right methodologies, setup and toolset to strengthen the growth capabilities at EW Digital.
- Having our overall product strategy in mind, you define our growth strategy and set achievable company growth goals
- You define and own our testing/experimentation (A/B testing) strategy, consisting of Growth Hypothesis and Learning Hypothesis that span every digital touchpoint
- With a data-driven mindset, you carefully analyse the different possible courses of action and select the best solution for implementation, always aiming to convert traffic to customers
- You work closely with our Sales team and Product Owners. You understand their key challenges and your actions support them in their success
- You have at least 5 years of experience as Growth (Product) Manager, Conversion Rate Manager or in a similar position
- You are data driven and results-orientated with experience in delivering excellent ROI
- You demonstrate a strong interest and empathy for users and their needs
- You know how to priorities your tasks and how to say “no”, preventing you from an infinite queue of features in the backlog
- You are an effective communicator to present and communicate ideas, results and information clearly
- You are able to work and create a personal connection with different stakeholders to reach your goals
- You are continuously looking for new learning areas and used it to perform better
- You already worked with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- With your discounted company public transport ticket, you arrive relaxed at work
- Discover our company partners (Unitymedia, Urban Sports, health insurance …)
- Enjoy your lunch and pay less with Lunchit.
We believe in the power of proof, be empowered
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Benefit from our wide range of trainings
- Improve your language skills through our online and onsite courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Feel at home in our international team and take part in our events
- Participate directly in the growth of our company as well as the creation of our product used by millions of passengers
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you
- Enjoy coming to our modern office in a central location
- Fruits and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know each other
If you pass the first phone interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. During our Peer and Company fit interviews, you will get to know not only your potential future team, but also people from other teams. You will have the opportunity to introduce yourself, your skills as well as your field through a technical challenge. During these conversations (a Peer interview and a Company fit interview), you will get all the information you want about the position you applied for and our company culture. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the leadership team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Our on-boarding program and dedicated people will support you on your way to your first day in the team but also during your first weeks in the company. Welcome to our team, welcome to Eurowings Digital!