Head of Product (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself. In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as Head of Product (f/m/diverse) and take responsibilities in the development of Europe´s leading travel platform
As our Head of Product (f/m/diverse) you are the driving force behind our product, leading innovation & growth development. Together with our teams you build & grow products that our customers love and align our overall product-growth vision and strategy.
- You set up our overall product-growth vision & strategy demonstrating a strong interest and empathy for our customers backed up through well founded analysis and a deep understanding of their needs
- You bring in-depth understanding of product & feature development as well as an ability to recognize their business potential and a capacity to leverage it
- With a clear picture of our company business model and the current business climate, you setup goals to our product development & product growth teams ensuring the delivery of targets with the right priorities
- You develop a strong team of product people enabling them to utilize their full potential by fostering synergies and knowledge transfer
- You are breaking down the silos between “the business” and “the product”
- You enable modern and effective forms of product planning, product discovery and product development to bring the product idea into the hands of customers as fast as possible
- You drive continuous innovation and enable your teams making use of rapid testing/learnings, MVPs or other tools to build the best products for our customers
- You take part in the recruitment of new team members
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a product development team or equivalent and at least 2 years of experience in product growth or equivalent
- You already got a leading role and lived the role of coaching leadership for at least 2 years
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills with a strong business and customer understanding
- You bring technical understanding of products and product management
- You inspire, encourage and bring positivity and motivation to your team
- You understand, that great products are the result of true collaboration
- You are an effective communicator able to present your ideas clearly
- You get your tasks prioritized and know when and how to say “no”
- You already worked with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- With your discounted company public transport ticket, you arrive relaxed at work
- Discover our company partners (Unitymedia, Urban Sports, health insurance …)
- Enjoy your lunch and pay less with Lunchit.
We believe in the power of proof, be empowered
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Benefit from our wide range of trainings
- Improve your language skills through our online and onsite courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Feel at home in our international team and take part in our events
- Participate directly in the growth of our company as well as the creation of our product used by millions of passengers
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you
- Enjoy coming to our modern office in a central location
- Fruits and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know each other
If you pass the first phone interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. During our Peer and Company fit interviews, you will get to know not only your potential future team, but also people from other teams. You will have the opportunity to introduce yourself, your skills as well as your field through a technical challenge. During these conversations (a Peer interview and a Company fit interview), you will get all the information you want about the position you applied for and our company culture. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the leadership team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Our on-boarding program and dedicated people will support you on your way to your first day in the team but also during your first weeks in the company. Welcome to our team, welcome to Eurowings Digital!