Solution Architect (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself. In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as Solution Architect (f/m/diverse) and take responsibility in our company development.
As a Solution Architect you are a key player in uncovering the potential of technology to serve our business objectives. You develop solutions for adaptive and loosely coupled distributed systems. Deliver value with relibale and secure software, delighting our customers while achieving our business goals. Valuing innovation, transparency, quality and pragmatic solutions. You are proud of your work and see it as part of the collaborative achievement to which you contribute to.
- You are part of our Development team and support one of our squad on a daily basis including for technical issues or processes improvement
- You support the product owner to define his product vision providing your technical guidance
- You are a moderator between the development team and internal business stakeholders who place their requirements
- By communicating your technical knowledge, you have a large impact on IT projects from inception, through conception, to successful implementation. Therefore you are able to identify complex mapping or interface requirements of unique projects
- During these projects, you challenge status-quos, technical decisions and propose alternatives that serve our long-term business and IT goals
- Globally, you make sure Eurowings Digital builds a great solution architecture in order to achieve the one company goal “creating Europe's smartest travel platform”
- You have a solid experience with either front / back-end or both side of software and have a deep understanding of complex architectures, always with an eye on keeping the quality in check at all times
- You have experience with at least one database system like Elasticsearch, Cassandra, MsSQL, MySql
- You already worked with Cloud systems Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- You know about CI/CD systems as well as build and deployment procedure
- You have a proven hands-on experience in using regression testing
- You are used to work in agile projects like Scrum or Kanban
- You are an experienced moderator in a team of developers. You are able to find with the team the most appropriate solution on both a technical and business requirement level
- You are able to get a deep understanding of different stakeholders as well as to provide and communicate them technical solutions to achieve the continuous delivery of software in a fast paced environment
- Ideally you have an experience in the e-commerce industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- With your discounted company public transport ticket, you arrive relaxed at work
- Discover our company partners (Unitymedia, Urban Sports, health insurance …)
- Enjoy your lunch and pay less with Lunchit.
We believe in the power of proof, be empowered
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Benefit from our wide range of trainings
- Improve your language skills through our online and onsite courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Feel at home in our international team and take part in our events
- Participate directly in the growth of our company as well as the creation of our product used by millions of passengers
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you
- Enjoy coming to our modern office in a central location
- Fruits and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know each other
If you pass the first phone interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. During our Peer and Company fit interviews, you will get to know not only your potential future team, but also people from other teams. You will have the opportunity to introduce yourself, your skills as well as your field through a technical challenge. During these conversations (a Peer interview and a Company fit interview), you will get all the information you want about the position you applied for and our company culture. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the leadership team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Our on-boarding program and dedicated people will support you on your way to your first day in the team but also during your first weeks in the company. Welcome to our team, welcome to Eurowings Digital!