Senior SEA Manager (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself. In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooters, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as Senior SEA Manager (f/m/diverse), join our Sales & Product team and be responsible for all SEA related activities at Eurowings.
You are responsible for setting out the SEA strategy in order to bring the eurowings.com brand to the next level. Moreover, you are in charge of delivering high quality visits on eurowings.com with a focus on performance marketing.
- You will be responsible for the performance of our SEA campaigns. This will also involve the proper planning, execution, and optimization of them. It is your turn to make the most out of our SEA campaigns!
- The management of tightly defined CAC and volume targets, with daily, weekly, and monthly reporting against KPIs, will be also your responsibility. Therefore, you will own key marketing reports around conversion rates as well as the campaign performance.
- With your analytical mindset, you will manage the performance marketing P&L and optimize the daily media spend using your critical eagle eye.
- Work closely with product, data science, and analytics teams to discover test data-driven ways to optimize performance.
- SEA is constantly evolving, just like you! You always keep yourself and your team up to date with the latest requirements and trends of the SEA world.
- You possess very profound knowledge and relevant work experience (at least 3-5 years) in the area of SEA Marketing. You are really an expert in this field so that someone can trust you blindly.
- You are “fluent” in digital advertising and are an expert in bidding tools such as SA360.
- You ideally worked in both an agency setting and a company environment.
- An excellent communication skills in both German and English is mendatory to be able to collaborate effectively at various levels of the organization as well as with external agencies
- Strong quantitative skills, entrepreneurial spirit, and an analytical mindset are your superpowers. Additionally, you are a result-oriented strategic thinker with a can-do and hands-on approach.
- Excel and related analysis are our best friends.
- You can show an established track record of analyzing marketing metrics and translating them into actionable insights.
- You are a great team player with the ability to excel in an agile, collaborative, ambiguous environment.
- You can more than SEA? Great! Experience in Programmatic Advertising is a huge plus. This includes the following: Website-tagging (floodlight tags for audiences), SQL, DMP Audience Management, DSP (Trade Desk, Flashtalking, etc.), attribution modeling, and data analysis tools (Omniture).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- With your discounted company public transport ticket, you arrive relaxed at work
- Discover our company partners (Unitymedia, Urban Sports, health insurance …)
- Enjoy your lunch and pay less with Lunchit.
We believe in the power of proof, be empowered
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Benefit from our wide range of trainings
- Improve your language skills through our online and onsite courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Feel at home in our international team and take part in our events
- Participate directly in the growth of our company as well as the creation of our product used by millions of passengers
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you
- Enjoy coming to our modern office in a central location
- Fruits and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know each other
If you pass the first phone interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. During our Peer and Company fit interviews, you will get to know not only your potential future team, but also people from other teams. You will have the opportunity to introduce yourself, your skills as well as your field through a technical challenge. During these conversations (a Peer interview and a Company fit interview), you will get all the information you want about the position you applied for and our company culture. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the leadership team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Our on-boarding program and dedicated people will support you on your way to your first day in the team but also during your first weeks in the company. Welcome to our team, welcome to Eurowings Digital!