UX Researcher (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as UX Researcher (f/m/diverse) and take responsibility in providing a meaningful experience to all our customers - in more than 50 countries within Europe and the world.
As a UX Researcher (f/m/diverse) you are part of a cross-functional team. You work in an agile environment with flat hierarchies. You play a crucial role in our experience team and you work in close collaboration with UX/UI Designers and Product Owners helping them to do the right decisions based on qualitative and quantitative research insights. You support our teams in integrating user research methods into product development and design processes. You will lift the level of customer centric thinking within various teams. Providing a foundation of data and insights you will empower your colleagues to make the right decision when building products and services.
Discover: With strong empathy, you’ll help us to build a deep understanding of problems and needs of our website and app users – by conducting first level research and gathering insights from our various digital and analogue customer touchpoints.
Define: You convert problem statements and insights into opportunities – you help our teams to make product decisions based on user statements, exploratory research as well as quantitative and qualitative data.
Develop: With a strong understanding of research methodologies, you set the stage for user research at Eurowings Digital – by preparing, executing and analysing usability tests, moderating customer workshops or leading through user labs.
Deliver: You convert your insights and findings into recommendations of action for the squads. To enrich our product strategy over time, you validate personas, user journeys and product strategy in collaboration with the UX/UI team to communicate insights across development teams and the whole company.
You have at least 5 years of experience working at customer-focused product companies or digital agencies, where you were part of delivering an outstanding user experience.
You have completed a degree in psychology, social sciences, human-machine interaction, user experience design or similar and/or proven relevant professional experience.
You have a solid experience with Sketch, Adobe XD and/or other rapid prototyping tools and techniques.
You have a deep understanding of research methodologies, accurate scientific work and UX principles in general.
You have an understanding of frontend development techniques for web and native.
You have strong communication and presentation skills in order to pitch and validate long term user research strategies with your peers.
You work autonomously and you can motivate yourself and your colleagues to strive for the best user experience.
You know scrum process and methods like design thinking or design sprint.
You have case study or other sample of your work as an online portfolio or a PDF file. Please send it with your application. Applications without a case study or similar are unlikely to be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- With your discounted company public transport ticket, you arrive relaxed at work
- Discover our company partners (Unitymedia, Urban Sports, health insurance …)
- Enjoy your lunch and pay less with Lunchit.
We believe in the power of proof, be empowered
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Drive your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Leader as well as cross functional knowledge sharing with your colleagues
- Every year you will get a training budget for meet-ups, conferences, trainings
- Improve your language skills through our online and onsite courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Feel at home in our international team and take part in our events
- Participate directly in the growth of our company as well as the creation of our product used by millions of passengers
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you
- Our hybrid working model gives you the opportunity to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home