Category Manager - Flight Ancillaries (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply as "Category Manager - Flight Ancillaries (f/m/diverse)" and be responsible for the Implementation of our Flight Ancillary strategy.
As "Category Manager - Flight Ancillaries (f/m/diverse)" you hold the end-to-end responsibility for your categories. You translate customer and business requirements into initiatives and tactical measures to leverage the maximum sales potential and drive customer satisfaction by either implementing actions yourself, or coordinating the implementation with our squad teams.
- You develop your ancillary category strategically, by extending or improving the services along the customer journey, maximizing each ancillaries' value for the customer, and adapting all ancillaries and presentation throughout all customer touchpoints across all channels (e.g. onboard, at the station, etc.) to maximize customer satisfaction & CLV.
- You translate customer needs into clear business requirements that result in actionable initiatives and tactical measures.
- You manage and support the implementation of ancillary projects across online and offline channels from a business perspective in close cooperation with the Squad teams, or other internal stakeholders.
- You implement actions to gain a deeper understanding of customer preferences and expectations.
- You optimize the pricing scheme of your category based on detailed analysis of the sales performance, benchmarks, market trends, and you strive for opportunities to set-up effective price promotions in cooperation with partners and stakeholders.
- You continuously improve ancillary presentation by coordinating the implementation of effective on-site optimization and personalization activities in cooperation with the Squad teams, other internal stakeholders, and/or partners.
- You have at least 4 years of relevant work experience in product or category management in an agile environment.
- You hold a degree in Business Administration or similar.
- You are an enthusiast for eCommerce and aviation and you enjoy following the latest market trends.
- You hold a strong empathy for our customers and users and are able to develop customer-centric product concepts with maximum business value.
- You have an entrepreneurial, analytical, data-driven, creative and solution-oriented way of thinking. Moreover, you are very good in decision making.
- Your strong communication skills and team player mindset help you to manage different stakeholders within the organization.
- You are experienced in managing complex projects, ideally in an eCommerce or other technical context.
- You lose neither your head nor your sense of humour in times of stress.
- You are experienced with different web analytics and understand best practices for UI and UX.
- You feel the edge of empowerment – you work autonomously, and are able to win others for your ideas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- With your discounted company public transport ticket, you arrive relaxed at work
- Discover our company partners (Unitymedia, Urban Sports, health insurance …)
- Enjoy your lunch and pay less with Lunchit.
We believe in the power of proof, be empowered
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Benefit from our wide range of trainings
- Improve your language skills through our online and onsite courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Feel at home in our international team and take part in our events
- Participate directly in the growth of our company as well as the creation of our product used by millions of passengers
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you
- Enjoy coming to our modern office in a central location
- Fruits and drinks are ready for you in the office