Digital Marketing Manager - Campaign Generation & Conversion Optimization (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
Do you share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high-performing team? Apply now as Digital Marketing Manager - Campaign Generation & Conversion Optimization (f/m/diverse) and help Eurowings Digital to become Europe`s smartest travel platform.
Put yourself in the shoes of our customers and make sure that Eurowings delivers a high-quality onsite customer experience. As Digital Marketing Manager - Campaign Generation & Conversion Optimization (f/m/diverse) you will be in the lead of online campaigns, recommendations, promotions, teasers, and more. With your passion for Onsite Sales, you spot opportunities and create holistic campaigns in liaison with various stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, Revenue Management, and Category Management), which you also organize, execute, and analyze in the best possible way. Moreover, it is your inner motivation to continuously strive to enhance technical capabilities to boost campaign performance.
- Act like an "E-Commerce Guru" and be in charge of the strategic development of Eurowings' onsite sales and campaign activities (e.g. campaigns, recommendations, teaser, and promotions) to boost our travel companion to the next level. You create strategies for future optimization, tech innovations, and developments (including personalization, App strategies, localization, recommendation, and testing)
- As an expert in your field, you plan, execute, coordinate, and analyze various onsite campaigns in cooperation with other team members and stakeholders. Moreover, based on performance and available data, you recalibrate or innovate entirely new campaigns
- You actively bring up and implement A/B Test ideas to continuously optimize the commercial performance
- With your eagle eye, you identify business-relevant issues and opportunities and provide customer-centered solutions through on-site measures (e.g. conversion rate and/or bounce rate on eurowings.com)
- With your analytical mindset you will define KPIs per own channels and set/implement action plans to continuously optimize website and traffic matrics. Also, be responsible for the creation, analysis, and optimization of the customer journey and make sure that the conversion rate of the Eurowings’ platform is constantly optimized and improved
- The creation and analysis of reports to improve the performance of our onsite sales activities come naturally to you
- Your outstanding communication skills, as well as your self-confidence, will help you to steer other internal stakeholders like Revenue Management or Marketing
- With your ability to adjust to an ever-changing environment, you make sure that all Eurowings online sales activities are planned, executed, analyzed, and – if needed – redefined in the best way possible
- Closely monitor the traffic flow and usage of all Eurowings sites and make sure that all irregularities (e.g. drop in conversion rate, bounce rate, campaign performance, etc.) are detected, analyzed, and solved as quickly as possible
- Acts as an interface to external and internal teams (e.g. Category Management, Content Management, Marketing or Agencies, and Squads) who are responsible for the creation of relevant content (e.g. texts) for internal and external Eurowings communication
- Your strategical thinking paired with your hands-on and can-do attitude help you to bring onsite sales at Eurowings to the next level
- You have up-to-date knowledge about eCommerce (onsite sales best practices and current related trends and know how to translate this knowledge best in real life. Moreover, you already gained at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the area of onsite sales
- You exactly know how to optimize sales on all Eurowings platforms (website and App) keeping SEO rankings, other traffic sources, usability, conversion rate optimization, A/B Testing, page speed, etc. in mind
- You already gained experience with analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics)
- You know how to set up all onsite relevant timelines and milestones. Moreover, you guarantee that they are met from a timing, quality, and quantity perspective
- You have the strong ability (and personality) to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external teams. In hectic and stressful situations you always stay calm, friendly, and do not lose the overview
- You can think and act like a Eurowings customer and, therefore, make our customers your priority
- Your outstanding and fluent communication skills help you to enhance relationships across the organization and make you an expert for persuasive and clear presentations
- A team player mentality is your natural habit because you exactly know: Only a team can win!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!