Online Sales Manager (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as Online Sales Manager (f/m/diverse) and help Eurowings Digital to become Europe`s smartest travel platform.
You think like a Eurowings customer and are in charge of optimizing sales on our Eurowings website and App and act as the driver for all onsite sales activities (e.g. campaigns and recommendations) across our product portfolio (e.g. flight and additional non-flight products). You apply a holistic customer journey approach to all your online sales activities. Moreover, you make sure that these online sales activities are organized, executed, analyzed, and measured in the best way possible.
- Be a pioneer and act like an entrepreneur at the same time. You will be responsible for the strategic development of Eurowings' online sales activities (e.g. campaigns and recommendations) to boost our travel companion to the next level
- Your outstanding communication skills, as well as your self-confidence, will help you to steer other internal stakeholders like Revenue Management or Marketing
- Put yourself in the shoes of our customers and make sure that Eurowings delivers a high-quality onsite customer experience
- You will identify and understand business-relevant issues, problems, and opportunities through onsite measures (e.g. conversion rate and/or bounce rate on eurowings.com)
- Show your analytical superpower and be responsible for the creation, analysis, and optimization of the customer journey and make sure that the conversion rate of the Eurowings’ platform is constantly optimized and improved
- With your ability to adjust to an ever-changing environment, you make sure that all Eurowings online sales activities are planned, executed, analyzed, and – if needed – redefined in the best way possible
- The creation and analysis of reports to improve the performance of our online sales activities come naturally to you
- Closely monitor the traffic flow and usage of all Eurowings sites and make sure that all irregularities (e.g. drop in conversion rate or traffic flow) are detected, analyzed, and solved as quickly as possible
- Your strategical thinking paired with your hands-on and can-do attitude help you to bring online sales at Eurowings to the next level
- You have up-to-date knowledge about eCommerce best practices and current related trends and know how to translate this knowledge best in real life. Moreover, you already gained at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the area of online sales
- You exactly know how to optimize sales on all Eurowings platforms (website and App) keeping SEO rankings, other traffic sources, usability, conversion rate optimization, A/B Testing, page speed, etc. in mind
- You already gained experience with analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics)
- You know how to set up all Onsite relevant timelines and milestones. Moreover, you guarantee that they are met from a timing, quality, and quantity perspective
- You have the strong ability (and personality) to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external teams In hectic and stressful situations you always stay calm, friendly and do not lose the overview
- You are able to think and act like a Eurowings customer and, therefore, make our customers your first priority
- Your outstanding and fluent communication skills in English (and preferably German) help you to enhance relationships across the organization and make you an expert for persuasive and clear presentations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- With your discounted company public transport ticket, you arrive relaxed at work
- Discover our company partners (Unitymedia, Urban Sports, health insurance …)
- Enjoy your lunch and pay less with Lunchit.
We believe in the power of proof, be empowered
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Benefit from our wide range of trainings
- Improve your language skills through our online and onsite courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Feel at home in our international team and take part in our events
- Participate directly in the growth of our company as well as the creation of our product used by millions of passengers
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you
- Enjoy coming to our modern office in a central location
- Fruits and drinks are ready for you in the office