Business Development Manager - Digital Media Sales (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Join Eurowings Digital as Business Development Manager - Digital Media Sales (f/m/diverse) and help us to reach the next level within the travel industry!
Be responsible for creating a scalable foundation of eStream (digital marketing/media services as an additional revenue stream based on content and data advertising) to continuously improve processes, infrastructure, internal and external stakeholder management as well as direct business opportunities. Moreover, act as the first contact point for internal and external interfaces such as finance, marketing, airport relations, content, sales, or agencies and grow potential in new fields of digital marketing.
- Be responsible for growth potential in new fields of digital marketing/media services supply or through using horizontal or vertical strategic partnerships
- Take the ownership for gaining additional revenue by selling digital advertising with maximum margin, less cannibalization to own product offers, as well as loyal and successful media/marketing
- Coordinate revenue-maximizing initiatives in the field of monetarization of digital marketing/media services with partners, stakeholders, and teams
- Define clear business requirements (concepts) that are well thought-trough, concrise, understandable, well documented, and can easily be taken by different audiences
- Manage partners and stakeholders by building trust, managing expectations, and maximizing the product value for the client which leads to the maximization of the service's monetary value
- Coordinate new requirements, processes, opportunities and/or new partner connections and daily business with Eurowings' and Lufthansa stakeholders
- Enable the account management to create the most revenue out of the current and potential eStream portfolio
- Act as an interface to external and internal teams (e.g. content management, marketing, agencies, etc.) who are responsible for creating the relevant content (e.g. texts) for internal and external Eurowings communication
- Keep different parties of the organization (e.g. management, distribution, revenue management) in the loop of all ongoing initiatives and activities
- You have at least 4-5 years of relevant work experience in digital media companies (like agencies, media suppliers/networks, etc.).
- You have broad knowledge of (Digital) Marketing and media landscape as well as media buying/selling basics.
- You have an overview of MarTech Tools like CMP, DMP, DSP, and Data & Content monetarization opportunities.
- You know how to further generate innovative solutions in work situations. Moereover, you are familiar with trying different and novel ways to find business potential in the field of digital advertising and beyond.
- You have fluent (written and spoken) German and English language skills.
- You know how to maneuver new initiatives needed for maximum eStream Revenue through ideation, discovery, and prioritization processes.
- You are able to understand and influence the overall business strategy of Eurowings Digital, Eurowings, and Lufthansa Group.
- You are capable to analyze the organization and own area to identify key relationships that should be initiated or improved to push the attainment of own area's goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- With your discounted company public transport ticket, you arrive relaxed at work
- Discover our company partners (Unitymedia, Urban Sports, health insurance …)
- Enjoy your lunch and pay less with Lunchit.
We believe in the power of proof, be empowered
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Benefit from our wide range of trainings
- Improve your language skills through our online and onsite courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Feel at home in our international team and take part in our events
- Participate directly in the growth of our company as well as the creation of our product used by millions of passengers
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you
- Enjoy coming to our modern office in a central location
- Fruits and drinks are ready for you in the office