Web Analyst (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as Web Analyst (f/m/diverse) and join our Data and BI team.
As Web Analyst (f/m/diverse) you relentlessly seeks to improve our organization's performance through actionable insights based on effective data products that you deliver to internal customers.
- You enable our cross functional teams to easily access and deep dive into web data while challenging them in their understanding and selection of KPIs
- With the data products you deliver, you enable various stakeholders to shape their strategies and empower them with fast high-quality decisions
- Therefore, you analyze strategical data to bring the bigger picture into view, and turn it into actionable insights
- You create business-value by identifying, monitoring, and addressing daily KPIs for a variety of projects and products
- You have at least 3 years of experience as web analyst ideally in an e-commerce environment
- You have an ownership mindset that takes care of conceptualizing, developing, and maintaining clear and easy to understand dashboards and visualizations
- You have an expertise in using dashboarding tools like Google Analytics or preferably Adobe Analytics
- You have an experience in designing and delivering tracking services
- You are a communication wizard that analyses and gives recommendations in an actionable manner to cross functional team members
- You have passion for big data combined with pragmatism to drive actions and impact
- You have experience in a quantitative analysis of user behavior
- You are familiar with the current situation around data privacy and cookies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- With your discounted company public transport ticket, you arrive relaxed at work
- Discover our company partners (Unitymedia, Urban Sports, health insurance …)
- Enjoy your lunch and pay less with Lunchit.
We believe in the power of proof, be empowered
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Drive your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Leader as well as cross functional knowledge sharing with your colleagues
- Every year you will get a training budget for meet-ups, conferences, trainings
- Improve your language skills through our online and onsite courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Feel at home in our international team and take part in our events
- Participate directly in the growth of our company as well as the creation of our product used by millions of passengers
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you
- Our hybrid working model gives you the opportunity to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home