Data Privacy Engineer (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as Data Privacy Engineer (f/m/diverse) and join our Data and BI team.
Data is at the core of our mission to become the travel companion of our customers. High data quality and privacy standards are key. The Data Privacy Engineer (f/m/diverse) leads all organization-wide data privacy activities to protect personal data of our customers. This includes the responsibility for improving the quality and the value of our data assets as well as managing the protection of sensitive data.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to understand the reality of personal data processing and building robust structures and processes to protect sensitive data following the legal guidelines
- Developing expertise in the domain of pseudonymization, anonymization and differential privacy
- Driving alignment between Information Security, Development and Sales teams to gain sponsorship for the roadmap to create software and data services with built-in data privacy
- Manage incidents in a reliable and solution-oriented way
- You have a minimum of 3 years of practical experience related to data protection and software development
- Demonstrated coding skills or experience in the space of solution architecture
- Strong capability to research, self-learn, and develop deep expertise in the area of pseudonymization, anonymization, k-anonymization, generalization, l-diversity, etc.
- Demonstrated consulting skills with change management concepts and strategies
- Proven ability to listen, interpret, and incorporate feedback from colleagues on the purpose, vision, roadmap, and solution designs
- Strong technical leadership skills and ability to work in a cross functional team
- You are energized, open-minded and you are not afraid of stepping out of your comfort zone
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- With your discounted company public transport ticket, you arrive relaxed at work
- Discover our company partners (Unitymedia, Urban Sports, health insurance …)
- Enjoy your lunch and pay less with Lunchit.
We believe in the power of proof, be empowered
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Benefit from our wide range of trainings
- Improve your language skills through our online and onsite courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Feel at home in our international team and take part in our events
- Participate directly in the growth of our company as well as the creation of our product used by millions of passengers
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you
- Enjoy coming to our modern office in a central location
- Fruits and drinks are ready for you in the office