E-Commerce Manager - Onsite Sales (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as E-Commerce Manager - Onsite Sales (f/m/diverse) and help Eurowings Digital to become Europe`s smartest travel platform. You will work closely with other e-commerce experts from Content Management, Category Management, Performance Marketing, and our Marketing Teams at our mother company Eurowings Aviation. Moreover, you will enable sales activities - in close collaboration with e.g. our Data & BI Team, Product Owners, etc. You apply a holistic customer journey approach to all your online sales activities. This involves running onsite campaigns on our Eurowings website as well as coming up with data-driven recommendations to increase the onsite sales of our products on eurowings.com.
- Act like an "E-Commerce Guru" and be in charge of the strategic development of Eurowings' onsite sales activities (e.g. campaigns and recommendations) to boost our travel companion to the next level
- Your outstanding communication skills, as well as your self-confidence, will help you to steer other internal stakeholders like Revenue Management, Product Owners, and Marketing
- Think like a Eurowings customer and make sure that Eurowings delivers a high-quality onsite customer experience
- You will find opportunities to increase sales through onsite measures (e.g. increasing conversion rate and/or decreasing bounce rate on eurowings.com)
- Demonstrate your eagle eye by applying your analytical skills to create various reports, define relevant KPI, and detailed analysis related to our onsite sales activities
- With your ability to adjust to an ever-changing environment, you make sure that all Eurowings onsite sales activities are planned, executed, analyzed, and – if needed – redefined in the best way possible
- Closely monitor the traffic flow (that is coming from e.g. SEA, SEO, Display) and usage of all Eurowings sites and make sure that all irregularities are handled in the best interest of Eurowings as quickly as possible
- You are an Onsite Sales Expert and have up-to-date knowledge about eCommerce best practices and current related trends. Additionally, you know how to translate this knowledge best in real life
- You already gained at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the area of driving eCommerce with a focus on onsite sales
- Your strategical thinking paired with your hands-on and can-do attitude help you to bring onsite sales at Eurowings to the next level
- You exactly know how to optimize sales on all Eurowings platforms (website and App) keeping SEO rankings, other traffic sources, usability, conversion rate optimization, A/B Testing, page speed, etc. in mind
- You already gained experience with analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics)
- You know how to set up all onsite relevant timelines and milestones. Moreover, you guarantee that they are met from a timing, quality, and quantity perspective
- You have the strong ability (and personality) to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external teams. In hectic and stressful situations you always stay calm, friendly and do not lose the overview
- You are able to think and act like a Eurowings customer and, therefore, make our customers your first priority
- Your outstanding and fluent communication skills in English (and preferably German) help you to enhance relationships across the organization and make you an expert for persuasive and clear presentations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- With your discounted company public transport ticket, you arrive relaxed at work
- Discover our company partners (Unitymedia, Urban Sports, health insurance …)
- Enjoy your lunch and pay less with Lunchit.
We believe in the power of proof, be empowered
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Drive your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Leader as well as cross functional knowledge sharing with your colleagues
- Every year you will get a training budget for meet-ups, conferences, trainings
- Improve your language skills through our online and onsite courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Feel at home in our international team and take part in our events
- Participate directly in the growth of our company as well as the creation of our product used by millions of passengers
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you
- Our hybrid working model gives you the opportunity to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home