Working Student Digital Projects - PMO (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply as Working Student - Digital Projects - PMO (f/m/diverse) and join our team to build Europe´s leading travel platform
- Support the Portfolio Management Office (PMO) regarding initiatives status/updates. This also includes portfolio management and controlling tasks
- Help with acceptance process of new potential digital initiatives from the ideation to the execution phase
- Work with our different Atlassian tools (Confluence to document relevant information – Jira to manage tasks)
- Support to have the PMO Kanban board updated, e.g. with the creation/update of tickets, communiciation with Business & Product Owner
- Administrational support for PMO, e.g. documentation, meeting set up, internal/external communication
- You are a registered student of a business administration, tourism or media studies program
- You have analyzing, planning and problem-solving skills as well as an understanding of the current web technologies
- You have the ability to think outside of the box
- You have strong communication skills - your German is as great as your English
- You have experience in working with MS Office, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- An experience working with the Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira) would be a plus
- You know how to work independently and you are goal as well as team-oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- With your discounted company public transport ticket, you arrive relaxed at work
- Discover our company partners (Unitymedia, Urban Sports, health insurance …)
- Enjoy your lunch and pay less with Lunchit.
We believe in the power of proof, be empowered
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Drive your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Leader as well as cross functional knowledge sharing with your colleagues
- Every year you will get a training budget for meet-ups, conferences, trainings
- Improve your language skills through our online and onsite courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Feel at home in our international team and take part in our events
- Participate directly in the growth of our company as well as the creation of our product used by millions of passengers
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you
- Our hybrid working model gives you the opportunity to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home