Service Designer – Digital Services (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
Do you share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high-performing team? Apply as Service Designer - Digital Services (f/m/diverse) and be responsible for the digital services across all our channels, strategy, and roadmap.
As Service Designer - Digital Services (f/m/diverse) your purpose is to create a travel “peace of mind” feeling for our customers which they do not want to miss. You anticipate our customers' needs and you create value by offering them relevant digital services across all physical and digital touchpoints.
- You focus on improving the customer experience by adding and enhancing scalable digital services which put customers in control and are effortless/stressfree to use
- You develop digital services strategically to maximize customer satisfaction & Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) as well as to reduce operational costs
- You translate customer needs into clear business requirements that result in actionable initiatives and tactical measures
- You recognize economically meaningful end-user pain points and unmet needs
- In alignment with the Eurowings strategy and values, you ensure a customer-centric focus approach, not only on the Eurowings platforms but also holistically across other channels and the digital customer journey touchpoints
- You keep your stakeholders in the loop of all ongoing initiatives/activities and assure visibility of service journeys across the organization
- You monitor competition and analyze market trends
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in product or service management in an agile environment
- You are passionate about eCommerce and aviation and you enjoy following the latest market trends
- You have experience with different web analytic tools and understand best practices for UI and UX and/or service map blueprinting
- You hold a strong empathy for customers and users and are able to develop customer-centric product concepts with maximum business value
- You have an entrepreneurial, analytical, creative, and solution-oriented way of thinking and decision making
- Your strong communication skills and team player mindset help you to manage different stakeholders within the organization
- You are experienced in managing complex projects, ideally in an eCommerce or other technical context
- You lose neither your head nor your sense of humor in times of stress
- You work autonomously and are able to win others for your ideas
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!