Service Designer – Digital Services (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply as a Service Designer (f/m/diverse) and be responsible for the digital services across all our channels, strategy and roadmap.
As a Service Designer (f/m/diverse) your purpose is to create a travel “peace of mind” feeling for our customers which they do not want to miss. You anticipate our customers' needs and you create value by offering them relevant digital services across all physical and digital touchpoints.
- You focus on improving the customer experience by adding and enhancing scalable digital services which put customers in control and are effortless/stressfree to use
- You develop digital services strategically to maximize customer satisfaction & Customer Lifetime Value as well as to reduce operational costs
- You translate customer needs into clear business requirements that result in actionable initiatives and tactical measures
- You recognize economically meaningful end-user pain points and unmet needs
- In alignment with the Eurowings strategy and values, you ensure a customer-centric focus approach, not only on the Eurowings platforms, but also holistically across other channels and the digital customer journey touchpoints
- You keep your stakeholders in the loop of all ongoing initiatives/activities and assure visibility of service journeys across the organisation
- You monitor competition and analyse market trends
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in product or service management in an agile environment
- You are passionate about eCommerce and aviation, and you enjoy following the market trends
- You have experience with different web analytic tools and understand best practices for UI and UX and/or service map blueprinting
- You hold a strong empathy for customers and users, and are able to develop customer-centric product concepts with maximum business value
- You have an entrepreneurial, analytical, creative and solution-oriented way of thinking and decision making
- Your strong communication skills and team player mindset help you to manage different stakeholders within the organization
- You are experienced in managing complex projects, ideally in an ecommerce or other technical context
- You lose neither your head nor your sense of humour in times of stress
- You work autonomously, and are able to win others for your ideas
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- With your discounted company public transport ticket, you arrive relaxed at work
- Discover our company partners (Unitymedia, Urban Sports, health insurance …)
- Enjoy your lunch and pay less with Lunchit.
We believe in the power of proof, be empowered
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Drive your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Leader as well as cross functional knowledge sharing with your colleagues
- Every year you will get a training budget for meet-ups, conferences, trainings
- Improve your language skills through our online and onsite courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Feel at home in our international team and take part in our events
- Participate directly in the growth of our company as well as the creation of our product used by millions of passengers
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you
- Our hybrid working model gives you the opportunity to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home