Content Manager (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Join the Eurowings Digital team as Content Manager (f/m/diverse) and bring us to the next level when it comes to the creation of target-group specific content!
You hold the end-to-end responsibility for updating and optimizing all EW relevant web platforms (mobile, desktop, Mobile App), so that users can find the desired content easily. Moreover, you ensure that Eurowings serves customer needs and pushes sales on the entire web platforms leading to a constant optimization of Eurowings platforms conversion rate.
- Creation of target group-specific content in close coordination with various departments of Eurowings
- Editing of campaign texts, CMS components for customers and users
- Cooperation with the sales team, SEO team, web developers, and our project owners
- Advice on the conception and implementation of online marketing measures
- Optimization of existing web content with regard to usability and marketing aspects
- Support of other project management teams in any content related topics
- Organization and creation of editorial plans and guidelines
- Analysis of further developments of the CMS in coordination with the development team
- Writing inspirational texts related to travel
- Creation of customer-oriented content for continuous optimization of the user experience
- Successfully completed studies (or comparable training) in marketing, communication, journalism or equivalent.
- Several years of relevant professional experience with sound knowledge in content management and editing
- Enthusiasm for text and language
- First experiences in SEO and conversion optimization
- Interest in text structures and the effects of texts
- Excellent German and English language skills are required. Further language skills are a huge plus.
- Experience with CMS systems, in particular Adobe Experience Manager
- Affinity to the travel business and industry
- Knowledge of how to work with ticket systems (JIRA) is a great advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- With your discounted company public transport ticket, you arrive relaxed at work
- Discover our company partners (Unitymedia, Urban Sports, health insurance …)
- Enjoy your lunch and pay less with Lunchit.
We believe in the power of proof, be empowered
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Drive your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Leader as well as cross functional knowledge sharing with your colleagues
- Every year you will get a training budget for meet-ups, conferences, trainings
- Improve your language skills through our online and onsite courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Feel at home in our international team and take part in our events
- Participate directly in the growth of our company as well as the creation of our product used by millions of passengers
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you
- Our hybrid working model gives you the opportunity to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home