Account & Campaign Manager (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
Join Eurowings Digital as Account & Campaign Manager (f/m/diverse) and help us to create Europe’s smartest travel platform. In this role, you will be the first point of contact to our external partners that will be using our new data-driven & content advertising services. You will closely work together with different experts from different teams, as well as with our external partners.
- Identify opportunities and take actions to build strategic relationships between Eurowings and external partners.
- Take ownership of maintaining and enhancing partnerships with strategic partners, such as airports and tourismboards.
- Build strong relationships with internal interfaces and stakeholders as well as with external agencies.
- Handle the holistic steps of heterogeneous programmatic and content media campaigns.
- Be responsible for partner success by monitoring, optimizing and advising on KPIs and performance.
- Monitor the travel and media market and pro-actively acquire new partners for Eurowings.
- Demonstrate the value of new product initiatives ensuring buy-in from relevant advertisers.
- Min. 5 years‘ experience in Sales & Account Management in a media agency or a media company.
- University degree in Economics, Tourism or Hospitality, or related field.
- Excellent Skills in digital media in general as well as campaign, media, and customer relationship management tools in detail.
- Exceptional communication skills (please note that fluency in German and English is required) that allow you to engage people and make sure your message is understood.
- An excellent understanding of Excel and an analytical mindset that allows you to handle and draw valuable insights from large amounts of data.
- The confidence and conviction necessary to proactively approach contacts and successfully negotiate favorable terms.
- Adaptability: you must embrace change in order to stay ahead in a fluid, rapidly moving work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- With your discounted company public transport ticket, you arrive relaxed at work
- Discover our company partners (Unitymedia, Urban Sports, health insurance …)
- Enjoy your lunch and pay less with Lunchit.
We believe in the power of proof, be empowered
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Drive your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Leader as well as cross functional knowledge sharing with your colleagues
- Every year you will get a training budget for meet-ups, conferences, trainings
- Improve your language skills through our online and onsite courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Feel at home in our international team and take part in our events
- Participate directly in the growth of our company as well as the creation of our product used by millions of passengers
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you
- Our hybrid working model gives you the opportunity to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home