Senior HR-Business Partner (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high-performing team? Join Eurowings Digital as Senior HR-Business Partner (f/m/diverse) and take responsibility in the development of our company!
As Senior HR-Business Partner you build a workplace where our people can unfold their full potential and feel great in doing their job. In this role, you create conditions to drive the overall Eurowings Digital vision forward by developing top talents and working with our Leadership team. Collaboration is key to you, and you know how to inspire others – by your work ethic as well as your passion for great digital products.
- You act as a strategic partner to our leadership team and deliver technical and strategic HR advice across a range of areas such as workforce planning, performance management, conflict resolution, HR programs and policies
- The design of effective HR concepts is in your hands and you use our core values as the baseline for your work
- You make a continuous effort in analyzing our employee sentiment and eNPS and introduce measures to maintain a productive workforce
- You identify training needs for individuals and maximize our employees’ potential. You help them amplify their contributions in furtherance of our organization’s success
- Showing empathy and moderating skills, even in conflict situations is not a problem for you
- You share your knowledge, skills & perspectives to foster the personal and professional growth of colleagues
- Inspire your colleagues and stakeholders with modern HR concepts and best practices
- With at least 5 years of experience working as an HR Professional in fast-paced and customer-focused environments, you are an expert in your field
- Your strong communication skills and team player mindset help you to manage different stakeholders within the organization
- You have an entrepreneurial, data-driven, and solution-oriented way of working and you are very good at decision making
- You can develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels
- You have a proven hands-on attitude, are flexible, and adaptable
- You are performance-driven and already worked with OKRs
- Solid knowledge of German Labor Law
- You are excited about eCommerce and digital products
- Excellent knowledge of German and English (verbal and written) is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- With your discounted company public transport ticket, you arrive relaxed at work
- Discover our company partners (Unitymedia, Urban Sports, health insurance …)
- Enjoy your lunch and pay less with Lunchit.
We believe in the power of proof, be empowered
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Drive your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Leader as well as cross functional knowledge sharing with your colleagues
- Every year you will get a training budget for meet-ups, conferences, trainings
- Improve your language skills through our online and onsite courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Feel at home in our international team and take part in our events
- Participate directly in the growth of our company as well as the creation of our product used by millions of passengers
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you
- Our hybrid working model gives you the opportunity to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home