PMO Manager – Eurowings Aviation IT (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Applied as PMO Manager – Eurowings Aviation IT (f/m/diverse) and join our team!
As PMO Manager – Eurowings Aviation IT (f/m/diverse) you define the standards and processes for multi-stakeholder project management. You build the bridge between Eurowings Aviation and Eurowings Digital and feel home in both worlds – at Eurowings Aviation where you find consistency as well as at Eurowings Digital where you are an active part of the agile community.
- You are responsible for setting up, organizing, and leading the Project Management Office (PMO) at Eurowings Aviation IT, and act as the driver of the Eurowings prioritization process
- Therefore, you define standards (e.g. guesstimation) and prioritize initiatives with an holistic view, always aiming to hit the strategic goals of the department
- As main communicator for multi-stakeholder projects you keep different parties of the organization in the loop of all ongoing initiatives and priorities
- You identify project dependencies and make them transparent on different flight levels, including leadership
- You constantly analyze and monitor projects performance (e.g. throughput, business case quality)
- You facilitate meetings, share your knowledge, and establish workshops with the intend to strengthen team’s ownership, processes and prioritization skills
- You continuously improve PMO metrics and processes
- You have at least 5 years of experience as PMO Manager, Project Lead, Project Manager or similar
- You know how to create a personal connection with different stakeholders to reach your goals even in difficult situations
- You know how to share information in a clear way and to adapt your communication to your partner to get messages across
- You are an active listener who objectively considers others’ ideas, and are able to detect any concern
- You have a high level of curiosity; you enjoy research and benchmarking to continuously challenge the status quo
- You already worked in an Agile environment with cross-functional teams
- You have fluent (written and spoken) German and English language skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #DoIt : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!