Program Manager Technology & Engineering (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Applied as Program Manager (f/m/diverse) and join our team!
As Program Manager Technology & Engineering (f/m/diverse) you have the responsibility for smooth and reliable delivery of technology initiatives to support a large technology program. Therefore, you support technical leaders in the coordination and management of the different internal streams in the Technology and Engineering Unit.
- You coordinate and coach project streams in all matter regarding fulfillment
- You determine, manage and track work packages & requests within the project streams as well as towards external parties
- You identify more/less critical activities and adjust priorities when appropriate, you set up risk management & actively drive risk mitigation
- You communicate relevant updates regarding project progress with the relevant stakeholders and drive transparency in the Unit and throughout the organization
- You manage and optimise the flow of value using fitting agile process and metrics to support the Technology Program
- You drive the integration of OKRs, the roadmap and a backlog making it transparent to the organization
- You have at least 5 years of experience as Program Manager, Project Lead, Project Manager or similar
- You know how to create a personal connection with different stakeholders to reach your goals with exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- You know how to share information in a clear way and to adapt your communication to your partner to get messages across
- You have outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- You have a high level of curiosity; you enjoy research and benchmarking to continuously challenge the status quo
- You have a good understanding of our customers, users and the market
- You already worked with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!