Business Recruiter (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as Business Recruiter (f/m/diverse) and help us to develop further the Eurowings Digital Team.
As Business Recruiter (f/m/diverse) it is your goal to shape the best recruiting journey, both for candidates and our internal Hiring Managers. With your work you ensure that Eurowings Digital is hiring the best talents available on the market while developing a sustainable and authentic employer brand.
- The entire recruitment process is in your hands, from channel selection, application screening, carrying out interviews to advising Hiring Managers on recruiting decisions. Therefore, you know how to find, attract, and hire the best people for our organization
- You review and analyze our recruiting KPIs always aiming to improve our recruiting process and candidate journey
- You train our employees on interviewing skills to secure a high-quality recruiting process
- You build a sustainable and authentic employer brand by fostering our online and offline employer presence with communication through different channels
- You work in close collaboration with the People Team on parallel topics (e.g. meetup organization, improvement of our on-boarding process)
- You have a least 3 years of experience as Recruiter or in a similar position
- You have up to date knowledge on latest recruiting trends
- You know about the relevant recruiting KPIs and how to analyze them
- With your observation and careful inspection skills you can develop a clear picture of problems while generating a range of possible courses of action and looping in other stakeholders when necessary
- You have an interest for new technologies and e-commerce platform development
- You are an active listener and pay close attention to what others are saying to ensure understanding
- You know how to develop trustful relationships with your stakeholders (internal and external) and how to communicate with them objectively with the adapted style
- You get your tasks prioritized and know when and how to say “no”
- You already worked with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!