Product Owner Content & Customer Information (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as Product Owner Content & Customer Information (f/m/diverse) and take responsibilities in the development of Europe´s leading travel platform
As "Product Owner Content & Customer Information (f/m/diverse)", you are a key person in driving the solutions for our content platform and are responsible for the functional, technical, and strategic development. You shape and carry the product vision and what needs to be developed based on internal client requirements.
- You collaborate and keep a close relationship with our teams to build tooling and services necessary to improve capabilities
- You create a shared understanding of their needs/problems and conceptualize technical solutions
- You will contribute your experience to the sharpening and operationalization of our content plattform
- You will create solutions that directly contribute to our content strategies
- You independently write user stories to build up a product backlog based on the requirements of the stakeholders
- You manage and prioritize the product backlog based on OKR and the product vision
- You determine whether the final product is acceptable
- You have the lateral leadership of a squad team and guide them to success by collaborative decisions and continuous improvement of processes
- You have a passion for Content and in previous experiences, you worked in a Product Owner role for at least 3 years
- With your strong observation and analytical skills, you are able to develop a clear vision of the product and select the best solutions for implementation
- You understand the point of view of different stakeholders and know when and how to loop them accordingly
- You have a strong understanding of our customers and the market
- You already worked with and lead a cross-functional team in an agile environment (e.g. SCRUM)
- You get your tasks prioritized and know when & how to say “no”
- You worked in eCommerce products considering SEO requirements for product decisions
Nice to have:
- Experience in working on products based on Enterprise Content Management Systems (CMS) like Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Magnolia CMS, Liferay or similar
- You know about Web Content publishing and Digital Asset Management Systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!