People & Culture Manager (f/m/diverse) - Hybrid/Remote
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now to become our next People & Culture Manager (f/m/diverse) and have impact in the development of our organisation!
As People & Culture Manager (f/m/diverse), you support our employees and the leadership team in creating an innovative and positive work environment, fostering cultural initiatives that support organizational scaling ambitions and focuses on talent retention.
- You design the culture strategy to create a great place to work for our employees
- You constantly measure the impact/success of introduced measures in an act, learn, adapt approach
- You identify training needs for individuals and give them development guidance, in turn maximizing the employees’ potential to contribute to the organization’s success
- You introduce programs for employee wellness (physical and mental)
- You continuously analyze our employee sentiment and eNPS and together with the Leadership team, introduce measures to maintain a productive workforce
- You develop the organization towards a healthy hybrid working model; creates guidelines and coach employees and managers
- You find innovative ways to move the organization to the next level on People & Culture topics
- You include others in the decision-making process to obtain good information, make the most appropriate decisions, and ensure buy-in and understanding of the resulting decisions
- You have around 3-5 years of experience in a similar HR role
- You are an active listener and pay close attention to what others are saying, asking clarifying questions, and rephrasing what the person says to ensure understanding
- You can build strong professional relationships with stakeholders and use your influencing skills to steer them in the right direction
- You are an expert in employee experience, demonstrating a strong empathy towards them
- You can adapt communication styles for different teams and personality types
- You are proactive and bring in refreshing & effective ideas
- You have excellent English skills (verbal and written). Fluency in German a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!