Content Manager (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
Do you share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Join the Eurowings Digital team as Content Manager (f/m/diverse) and bring us to the next level when it comes to the creation of target-group specific content!
You hold the end-to-end responsibility for updating and optimizing all Eurowings relevant web platforms (mobile, desktop, Mobile App), so that users can find the desired content easily. Moreover, you ensure that Eurowings serves customer needs and pushes sales on the entire web platforms leading to a constant optimization of Eurowings platforms conversion rate.
- Creation of target group-specific content in close coordination with various departments of Eurowings
- Editing of campaign texts, CMS components for customers and users
- Cooperation with the sales team, SEO team, web developers, and our project owners
- Advice on the conception and implementation of online marketing measures
- Optimization of existing web content with regard to usability and marketing aspects
- Support of other project management teams in any content related topics
- Organization and creation of editorial plans and guidelines
- Analysis of further developments of the CMS in coordination with the development team
- Writing inspirational texts related to travel
- Creation of customer-oriented content for continuous optimization of the user experience
- Successfully completed studies (or comparable training) in marketing, communication, journalism or equivalent.
- Several years of relevant professional experience with sound knowledge in content management and editing
- Excellent German and English language skills are required. Further language skills are a huge plus.
- Enthusiasm for text and language
- Experience with copywriting for SEO and conversion optimisation
- Interest in text structures and the effects of texts
- Experience with CMS systems, in particular Adobe Experience Manager
- Affinity to the travel business and industry
- Knowledge of how to work with ticket systems (JIRA) and UX writing are a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!