Business Analyst (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
Do you share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high-performing team? Apply now as Business Analyst (f/m/diverse) and drive our business forward by analyzing and powerfully visualizing data, providing deep actionable insights, as well as giving business advice.
As Business Analyst (f/m/diverse) you relentlessly drive our business forward by analyzing and powerfully visualizing data, providing deep actionable insights, as well as giving business advice. Based on profound analysis skills, as well as domain knowledge on presenting and modeling data, you provide clean data, in a way that empowers end users to make optimal business decisions.
- You will be translating customer data into actionable insights
- You will proactively develop, refine, and manage KPIs for a variety of projects and products
- You will be a strong and trusted partner of our business and product teams. You will be diving deep into all transactional and behavioral data of our Eurowings web and native applications which are used by thousands of users every day, as well as our core airline business
- You are the enabler of the business side to revolutionize their strategies and empower them with fast high-quality decisions
- You will be translating the customer voice into meaning at scale
- With your strong technical skills, you will be the key counter-part of our data engineering team, translating Business & Analysts’ needs into data engineering requirements
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge on tools, data and insights with your team and business partners in personal interactions or trainings
- You already have 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- You have an ownership mindset that takes care of conceptualizing, developing, and maintaining clear and easy-to-understand dashboards and visualizations
- You are a communication wizard that analyses and gives recommendations to cross-functional team members
- You are a product-aware data-driven person who is responsible and passionate about creating the best data-driven experience
- You have experience in a quantitative analysis of user behavior
- Experience in Microsoft Power BI or similar data visualization tools
- You are familiar with SQL and/or DAX and already worked with data modeling
- You demonstrated the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- You see your job in making your team better every day, along with making the company successful - and you are not afraid of taking calculated risks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!