Agile Coach (f/m/diverse) - Hybrid/Remote
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
Do you share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Join Eurowings Digital as Agile Coach (f/m/diverse) and take responsibility in the development of our company!
Implementing agile is a great way to streamline business, but making significant organizational changes and motivating employees can be challenging. That’s where you as an Agile Coach (f/m/diverse) come in. As Agile Coach it is your mission to help individuals, teams, and the whole Eurowings Digital company embrace a culture shift based on proven human-centric agile principles, practices, and values. This culture shift will help our people and Eurowings Digital continue to thrive in the ever-changing world of work.
As Agile Coach (f/m/diverse) you will have a transformation focus on one of the following areas:
- You implement an agile mindset and working methods across the company
- You define the overall agile strategy of the company and have the ability to assess the maturity of our organization
- You point out optimal ways of working and develop processes to boost agile maturity
- You use your experience to support teams in improving individual structures and processes to boost efficiency
- Your daily mission will be to educate others in agile knowledge, skills, and perspectives. This also includes coaching stakeholders along agile transformation phases
- You work closely with Scrum Masters, Product Owners etc. enabling you to push topics of collaboration and agile transformation to the next level
- You use the agile principles to design and conduct trainings on agile and collaboration
- You have a deep understanding of agile frameworks (tools, methodology, and models).
- You are passionate about agility, have already driven an agile transformation and have several years of experience in coaching teams hands-on, working as a Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach
- You are a good observer, always keep the overview and are capable to think outside the box.
- You have strong communication and facilitation skills in English and convince with your high level of empathy.
- You work in a self-organized manner, are open minded while knowing what it takes to bring our organization to the next level
- You understand our organization/roles and are able to suggest trainings and coaching for behavioral development.
- Your passion is to Educate others in agile knowledge, skills, and perspectives
- Fluent German (both verbal and written)
- You have experience with working in a growth oriented environment
- OKR framework is familiar to you
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!