Senior HR-Business Partner (f/m/diverse) - Hybrid/Remote
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high-performing team? Join Eurowings Digital as Senior HR-Business Partner (f/m/diverse) and take responsibility in the development of our company!
As Senior HR-Business Partner you build a workplace where our people can unfold their full potential and feel great in doing their job. In this role, you create conditions to drive the overall Eurowings Digital vision forward by developing top talents and working with our Leadership team. Collaboration is key to you, and you know how to inspire others – by your work ethic as well as your passion for great digital products.
- You act as a strategic partner to our leadership team and deliver technical and strategic HR advice across a range of areas such as workforce planning, performance management, conflict resolution, HR programs and policies
- You create and implement effective HR concepts and use our core values as the baseline for your work
- You work closely with the leadership team to discuss people challenges and provide guidance
- You bring people expertise and developing solutions to help the business areas to deliver their strategy
- You coach and provide feedback to key stakeholders to help improve business efficiency
- You possess strong moderating skills and show empathy, even in conflict situations
- You share your knowledge, skills & perspectives to foster the personal and professional growth of colleagues
- You inspire your colleagues and stakeholders with modern HR concepts and best practices
- You have at least 5 years of experience working as an HR Professional in a fast-paced and customer-focused environment
- Your strong communication skills and team player mindset help you to manage and influence stakeholders at all levels
- You have an entrepreneurial, data-driven, and solution-oriented way of working and you are very good at decision making
- You have experience supporting organizational scaling ambitions
- You develop effective working relationships with both employees and leaders
- You have a proven hands-on attitude, are flexible, and adaptable
- You are performance-driven and already worked with OKRs
- You have a solid knowledge of German Labor Law
- You are excited about eCommerce and digital products
- You have excellent English skills (verbal and written). Fluency in German a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!