Agile Project Manager (App) (f/m/diverse) - Hybrid/Remote
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
Do you share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high-performing team? Join Eurowings Digital as Agile Project Manager (App) (f/m/diverse) and take responsibility in the development of our company! You will be part of a great Community of Practice (CoP) of Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters.
As Agile Project Manager (App) you are responsible for smooth and reliable delivery of the project within the aligned frame conditions. The role is dedicated to implementing agile frameworks and providing a structured approach to develop products.
- You will develop a process that works for the team and help them to develop the product in an iterative way.
- You will ensure timely review meetings and that the relevant stakeholders and team members attend.
- You will act as an enabler and coach for team development, and the design of agile processes, and also act as support of your product development.
- You will assist the team in all areas of their role when required and help them to keep them on track
- You will create as much transparency in the workplace as possible, displaying backlogs, agile boards, goals etc.
- Together with the Product Owner and Technical lead, you take over shared responsibility for your products and the team
- You will deal effectively with others in difficult situations, and derive methods to reduce tension or conflict between teams.
- You will facilitate meetings and ceremonies (onsite/remote) while strengthening team ownership i.e. helping the team to own their ceremonies with pride and openness
- You will find the right approach to structure the meetings and document the outcome.
- You have experience working in software development.
- You have a deep understanding of agile frameworks’ viz.(KANBAN)
- You identify and understands data like Kibana, Adobe, Feedback and derives actions from it.
- You have both a conceptual and working understanding of tools and programming languages.
- You have the ability to represent complex interrelationships
- You identify the source of a conflict while creating an environment to identify the cause
- You have knowledge about methodologies in focusing and prioritization to help finding the right things to do in the correct order.
- You identifying the problem, opportunity or challenge, develope a set of potential responses or viable solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!