Internship - Recruiting & Employer Branding (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as an Intern - Recruiting & Employer Branding (f/m/diverse) - Hybrid/Remote and take responsibilities in the development of Europe´s leading travel platform.
As Intern - Recruiting & Employer Branding (f/m/diverse) - Hybrid/Remote, you support us in building a team of clever minds, trouble-shooters, implementers and communication talents and help develop our digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
- You will support our team during the recruiting process
- You identify and contact suitable applicants for vacancies (through active sourcing, job advertisements etc.)
- You organize and accompany job interviews and are involved in the decision-making process
- You help to improve our recruiting processes with your ideas and are actively involved in current recruiting projects
- You take on responsibility for your own exciting projects (e.g. in the area of social media or employer branding)
- With your creative ideas and „getting things done“ attitude you will help Eurowings Digital to become an employer of choice
- You are sociable and enjoy getting to know many interesting people
- You work reliably, independently and organized
- You take active responsibility during the hiring process
- You don't let the first impression influence your opinion as you try to understand people's motives
- You want to develop with a great team and grow together
- You don't need a specific degree or previous knowledge in recruiting :)
- You are fluent in both English and German
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!