CRM Marketing Manager (f/m/diverse) – Hybrid/Remote
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
As a CRM Marketing Manager (f/m/diverse) – Hybrid/Remote you coordinate, plan, analyse and develop the assigned Customer Relationship Marketing - CRM (email/push/SMS) campaigns. You stay on top of the assigned campaigns, knowing where and how information is delivered to our customers and constantly identify ways of improving their performance to reach better results. You interface with our CRM channel manager to share information or ideas concerning the assigned campaigns, coordinate and lead requests for technical CRM experts and agency on an operational side and cooperate with internal and external stakeholders for questions and requests concerning the assigned campaigns.
- You are responsible for respective CRM campaigns activities at Eurowings with the aim of driving acquisition, engagement, retention and overall happiness of our users
- You know your target groups inside out and develop new CRM campaigns tailored to the needs of Eurowings
- You overlook and guide, from a business perspective, the technical implementation of campaigns and programs, understanding important elements of them such as data mapping, customer profiling, segmentation, personalisation and a/b testing
- You execute the relevant knowledge on how to define and interpret different KPIs related to the campaigns and strive to improve them on a constant basis
- You work together with dedicated technical CRM experts and external agencies to turn your data-driven ideas into concrete campaigns
- Establish courses of action, projects, timelines and milestones to ensure that the work is completed in the best way possible
- Experience with customer relationship marketing - CRM platforms and marketing automation
- Experience with email marketing platforms, such as Litmus or similar
- Hold strong analytical mindset and tracking knowledge
- Familiar with HTML, CSS and SQL
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills, with the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Not exactly like an agile coach 😉 but you are good at project management ensuring end-to-end delivery
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!