Social Media & Employer Branding Specialist (f/m/diverse) – Hybrid/Remote
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now to become Eurowings Digital’s next Social Media & Employer Branding Specialist (f/m/diverse) and have impact in the development of our organisation!
As Social Media & Employer Branding Specialist (f/m/diverse), at Eurowings Digital you support our HR team in creating content for our social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram etc.), develop new campaigns to promote the Eurowings Digital Employer Brand and tell our employee story to drive candidate attraction.
- You use our core values as a baseline for any conceptual work
- You will be the voice of Eurowings Digital, overseeing our external communication from job descriptions to social media postings
- You develop communication campaigns to support the talent recruiting strategy and drive candidate attraction and engagement through social media, events, and other channels
- You know when to involve your stakeholders (internal and external) and partner with them
- You actively benchmark and utilize market research and emerging technology to make recommendations on emerging trends and technologies in the social media space that will advance the talent function
- You act as an community manager and sync internal communication efforts and engagement with potential future talents
- You act as a cultural role model while articulating and modeling our values, and ensure our culture is steadily moving in the right direction
- You have 2+ years experience working in a similar HR/Marketing communication role
- You are a great storyteller that can create exciting new content for the Eurowings Digital Employer Brand
- You have your finger on the pulse when it comes to current Marketing trends
- You have an enthusiastic attitude with a hands-on approach
- You have a good feeling and understanding for our employees
- Your design skills are on point and have experience using the latest tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!