SEO Manager (f/m/diverse) – Hybrid/Remote
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
Do you share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high-performing team? Apply now as SEO Manager (f/m/diverse) – Hybrid/Remote and take responsibilities in the development of Europe´s leading travel platform.
As SEO Manager (f/m/diverse) – Hybrid/Remote you are responsible for the planning, implementation, budget, and management of the SEO strategy in order to bring the Eurowings and Eurowings Holidays brands to the next level. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of Eurowings, the SEO Manager plays a huge role in driving our business' growth and success and also guarantees that Eurowings and Eurowings Holidays are ranked on all relevant search engines (e.g. Google) as high as possible.
You act as the go-to person for all SEO related topics at Eurowings and has all needed know-how about onsite and offsite SEO optimizations
You are responsible for a sophisticated keyword implementation within the framework of good website content (images, texts, multimedia content).
You make decisions based on numbers and KPIs, not on gut feeling. Power of proof is key!
You identify critical activities and assignments (eg. usability, SEO visibility, competitor comparison, traffic, Google CTR, rankings etc…) and plan/organize the necessary improvements steps
You establish courses of action for self and others (e.g. External Agencies) to ensure that the work in the area of SEO at Eurowings is completed in the best way possible
You align and coordinate with various Eurowings teams on content, design, development and other SEO related activities
You have 2+ years’ experience working in a similar SEO role
You have a high level of curiosity, enjoy research and benchmarking to continuously challenge the status quo
You keep up with current developments and trends in the area of SEO
You can remain focused - even in times of high pressure and workload
You have fantastic stakeholder management skills, with the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
You know the different Search Engines (e.g. Google) and their corresponding algorithms inside out
- You have excellent German skills (minimum B2 level), both verbal and written
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!