Head of Agility (f/m/d)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
We are dreamers doers, and enthusiasts. Digital travel experiences are in our DNA. Our mission is to offer our customers a seamless travel experience. Therefore, we are continuously working hard to create the digital travel companion of the future which will support and empower our customers with relevant information and smart services throughout their entire trip.
Here at Eurowings Digital we are 100% Agile, 100% Customer Centric and 100% Digital.
We are currently growing and are looking for a passionate, collaborative, and innovative person to step into our newly created fully time/permanent role as Head of Agility. In this role, you will have the pleasure to lead and be responsible for medium size team of experience and passionate Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters within our hybrid working structure.
To drive our organisations agility forward and improve our ways of working and all while driving continuous improvement efforts, identifying, and removing organisational blockers to high performance and delivering high quality. Also, as a member of the leadership team at Eurowings Digital you will be working closely across all levels and functions to drive the development and delivery of organisational wide strategies.
- You will lead and coach a growing team of Agile Coaches, Agiles Project Mangers and Scrum Masters
- Promote and ensure Agile initiatives across the organization
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Exec and Senior Leadership team
- Collaborate with Senior Leadership to ensure a coordinated growth in Agile maturity across the organization
- Design and execute of development strategies and interventions for leadership across the organizationto ensure appropriate plans are in place to embed change, increase leadership capability, and build engagement
- Initiate and promote key strategic programs
- You are key driver of organizations development initiatives. Always balancing out e-commerce, product and tech perspectives
- Ensuring alignment of organizational OKRs
- Providing information for structural and strategic decisions
- Establishing and embedding a strong performance management framework that enables and supports great conversations, clear and shared objectives and that ensures a strong connection to organisational purpose and ambitions
- Using data and insight to inform plans in organisational development
- You drive a learning culture within your team and the organization and promote the agile principles
- You actively share knowledge and engage in the agile community – also outside of Eurowings Digital
- Actively engaging in external networks as a way to ensure organisational strategy services remain relevant and promote Eurowings Digital as a great place to work.
- Sound knowledge in agile values, principles and methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Proven experience in facilitating and coaching senior leadership teams
- Experience in building strong professional relationships with a diverse range of people, establishing effective and mutually beneficial links across the organization
- Flexible, pragmatic and creative approach
- You value collaboration, solution oriented thinking and solving conflicts
- Experience in start up and/or tech environment (Ideally)
- A successfully completed university degree, preferably with a focus on (Business) or a comparable education.
Please apply with the English version of your CV and/or Cover letter.
To learn more about us and the amazing journey we are on please visit:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!