Digital Campaign Manager - Owned Media (f/m/diverse) - Hybrid
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
Do you share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high-performing team? Apply now as E-Commerce Manager - Onsite Sales & Conversion Optimization (f/m/diverse) and help Eurowings Digital to become Europe`s smartest travel platform.
As Digital Campaign Manager - Owned Media (f/m/diverse) you think like a Eurowings customer and are in charge of optimizing sales on our Eurowings website, App and other owned channels. You act as the driver for all owned-channel activities (e.g. campaigns and recommendations) across our product portfolio (e.g. flight and additional non-flight products) and apply a holistic customer journey approach to all your online sales activities. Moreover, you make sure that these online sales activities are organized, executed, analyzed, and measured in the best way possible.
- You have all the needed up to date knowledge about campaign management using owned media e.g. website, app, push notifications, newsletter (incl. recommendation and personalisation) and current related trends
- You identify and understand business-relevant issues, problems, and opportunities through onsite and combined owned-media approach (e.g. conversation rate and/or bounce rate on Eurowings.com)
- You know how to strategically develop Eurowings' onsite and owned-media campaigns
- You actively seek information to understand customer circumstances, problems, expectations, and needs
- You know how to set up campaign timelines and milestones and guarantee that they are met from a quality and quantity perspective
- You closely monitor the traffic flow, usage of all Eurowings sites and other metrics; makes sure that all irregularities are detected, analyzed and solved as soon as possible
- You seek to understand the customer as best as possible and uses data to anticipate customer needs, circumstances, problems and expectations
- You act as an interface to external and internal teams (e.g. Category Management, EWA Marketing Team or Agencies & Squads) who are responsible for creating the relevant campaign content for Eurowings communication
- You are an owned-media campaign expert and have up-to-date knowledge about eCommerce best practices and current related trends. Additionally, you know how to translate this knowledge best in real life
- You already gained at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the area of driving eCommerce with a focus on onsite sales
- Your strategical thinking paired with your hands-on and can-do attitude help you to bring onsite sales at Eurowings to the next level
- You exactly know how to optimize sales on all Eurowings platforms (website and App) keeping usability, conversion rate optimization, A/B Testing, page speed, etc. in mind
- You already gained experience with analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics)
- You know how to set up all onsite relevant timelines and milestones. Moreover, you guarantee that they are met from a quality and quantity perspective
- Your outstanding and fluent communication skills help you to enhance relationships with internal and external teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!