Head of Product – Marketplace (m/f/diverse) - Hybrid
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
We are dreamers doers, and enthusiasts. Digital travel experiences are in our DNA. Our mission is to offer our customers a seamless travel experience. Therefore, we are continuously working hard to create the digital travel companion of the future which will support and empower our customers with relevant information and smart services throughout their entire trip.
Here at Eurowings Digital we are 100% Agile, 100% Customer Centric and 100% Digital.
Come, join us at Eurowings Digital in this newly created role as “Head of Product” for our Marketplace where over 40 million annual customers worldwide in more than 50 countries will experience the impact of your team’s work….!
As the “Head of Product – Marketplace” you will be responsible for to being the driving force behind the strategic and innovative evolution of all product development shaping our offer and sales capabilities on our digital touchpoints, that make the difference for our customers when it comes to planning and booking their next travel. You will also work collaboratively with others to stand up for our marketplace vision & strategy within the overall EWD product division and EW Group - living by heart a strong customer centricity and stakeholder incorporation.
- Derived from our overall strategy and business goals you shape and drive a strong, inspiring overallmarketplace product vision/mission/strategy for our digital touchpointswith a strong customer perspective and deep understanding of all stakeholder needs
- Closely collaborating with our Category Marketplace and Performance teams to strategically and continuously grow the capabilities of our marketplace products to serve our customers needs
- Together with a team of Product Owners ensures a clear and efficient product road map, product planning, prioritization and ensures the transparency on respective processes and decision taking
- Setting & continuously ensuring quality & security standards together with engineering department as well as continuous improvement of the overall product backlog and their technical foundation
- Making data driven calls with a deep understanding of customer needs & behaviour in balance with our business needs and priorities
- Integrating information from a variety of sources; detects trends, associations, and cause-effect relationships with all relevant EWD and EWA departments
- Ensuring implementation and reporting of product performance and health KPIs as well as product development costs and team productivity/efficiency
- Ensuring transparency and understanding of the overall company and EW Group goals and changing states
- Motivatingyour teams, peers and others to achieve the organization’s goals + recognizing and rewarding contributions and achievements.
- Serving as the internal and external (EWD, EWA, LHG) evangelist for our marketplace products, proving their value as well as making squad needs transparent to the organization
- Ensuring the different marketplace squadsmissions and roadmaps are aligned and support the overarching strategy.
- A proven track record for defining and executing strategies that create real business and customer value in fast-growth and/or large-scale companies
- Proven analytical skills, strong overall business understanding, technical understanding of products and product management skills
- Experience in developing capable, diverse and cohesive teams through servant and agile leadership to maximize collective skills and talents
- Previous experience in using customer insights to ensure all relevant data and insights can be incorporated in a marketplace product development, stakeholder exchanges and roadmap prioritizations
- A passion for raising the bar and continuously driving best practices throughout the company. Always leading by example
- Analytical abilities to quantitativelyand qualitatively understand sophisticated problems. You can gather, prioritize and translate customer and business requirements into successful product strategies
- Ability to motivate and inspire a team to achieve beyond what they imagined possible.
Please apply with the English version of your CV and/or Cover letter.
To learn more about us and the amazing journey we are on please visit:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!