Business Operations Manager - Governance & Processes (f/m/diverse) - Hybrid
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
Do you share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high-performing team? Apply as "Business Operations Manager - Governance & Processes (f/m/diverse)" and help to boost Eurowings Digital to the next level. You will oversee all tooling/licenses and foster transparency and ownership across the company.
As "Business Operations Manager - Governance & Processes (f/m/diverse)" it is your mission to establish and maintain a compliant and ethical procurement process, working closely with stakeholders to optimize supplier selection and management, minimize risks, and maximize cost savings.
- You create transparency in our internal procurement processes (guidelines, licenses, contracting) and steer our suppliers in coordination with Eurowings Aviation GmbH (where needed)
- With your eagle eye, you keep track of our contract management
- Acting as the interface to our stakeholders at Eurowings Aviation (Controlling, Procurement, etc.) is your daily job. You provide feedback on our costs to Eurowings Aviation when needed (“open books”)
- You are responsible for our "Tool Request Process". Furthermore, you ensure transparency over our tools/licenses used as you act as the owner of the licenses budget
- You have a shared responsibility with the Business Operations Manager - Financials (f/m/diverse) for the budget control (Forecast vs Actuals, monthly run rate)
- You ensure transparency on all relevant controlling and cost account issues to the Managing Directors of Eurowings Digital
- You coordinate and support Unit Leads and Managing Directors with Audits and work actively on the mitigation of findings
- You hold the responsibility for our power of attorney directive
- You ensure mandatory topics being discussed in the Eurowing Digital Board (Unit Leads and Managing Directors)
- You coordinate quarterly risk assessments
- You have a background in business administration, procurement, or similar
- You have at least 4 years of relevant work experience in a comparable role
- You are highly analytical and can convince others with your problem-solving skills
- You can constantly analyze and monitor our budget efficiency
- You know how to keep different parties of the organization (e.g. Management, Procurement, etc.) in the loop of all ongoing activities (including highlights, lowlights, and milestones)
- You are data-driven by nature, have strong attention to detail, and process improvement
- You are the born presenter: Presenting information clearly and effectively brings you joy. Therefore, you can get messages across and can present outcomes, results, and learnings to the company/stakeholders in a professional manner
- You are curious by nature; a motivated self-starter and you care about making an impact
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!