Working Student - Digital Product & Communication Management (f/m/diverse) - Hybrid
We are dreamers, doers, and enthusiasts....!
Our mission is to enable our customers on leisure and/or business travel to enjoy a seamless travel booking experience from the tip of their fingers. Therefore, we are continuously working passionately on providing diverse and attractive offers on our online booking platforms Eurowings & Eurowings Holidays and mobile Apps to empower our customers with relevant information and smart digital services throughout their travel experience.
Do you share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high-performing team? Join Eurowings Digital as a Working Student - Digital Product & Communication Management (f/m/diverse) and help our unit "Product & Digital Experience" to stay ahead of things!
Our Product & Digital Experience team is the voice of our customers. In this team, among others, our Product Owners (PO) as well as our Customer Journey Managers and UX/UI Designers are in charge of realizing customers' current and future needs. To keep the backs and heads of the entire team free, you will support the Product & Digital Experience unit with the following tasks:
- With your organizational skills, you will support the entire unit "Product & Digital Experience" with various administrative tasks
- Furthermore, you independently compile all relevant unit and team-specific information and prepare it internally in a structured and target group-oriented manner
- With your eye for detail, you continue to document this information, e.g. on the intranet, on Confluence or on JIRA, and make it available to various stakeholders (including employees and managers)
- With your proactive approach, you independently update unit and team-specific information. If necessary, you also collect them (e.g. from employees and managers) and prepare them accordingly (e.g. PowerPoint, intranet, etc.)
- With your passion for planning, you support the preparation, implementation, and follow-up of various events (e.g. team events or team days).
- You are a registered student of a business administration, economics, communication, or equivalent program
- You know MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) like the back of your hand!
- You are based in Cologne (or any other city nearby) and have the willingness to come to our office on a regular basis
- You have strong written and spoken communication skills in English. German language skills are a big plus!
- You already have some first relevant work experience (e.g. via other working student jobs or internships)
- You are pragmatic and know how to find solutions for all problems/and issues occurring
- You are an organizational wizard and do not lose sight of anything
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Zalando, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With "Joblunch" from Belonio, Eurowings Digital finances up to 2 EUR of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- We love dogs! Feels free to bring your doggo to the office :) They can "work" from our separate dog office
- Get excited and challenge your colleagues while playing with our Playstation 5 or kickertable
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!