Working Student - Customer Journey Management (f/m/diverse) - German Speaker
We are dreamers, doers, and enthusiasts....!
Our mission is to enable our customers on leisure and/or business travel to enjoy a seamless travel booking experience from the tip of their fingers. Therefore, we are continuously working passionately on providing diverse and attractive offers on our online booking platforms Eurowings & Eurowings Holidays and mobile Apps to empower our customers with relevant information and smart digital services throughout their travel experience.
Our Digital Customer Experience team represents the voice and needs of our customers. In this team, Customer Journey Managers are tasked with identifying and addressing the current and future requirements of our customers, while ensuring that these efforts align with customer satisfaction measurements. As a vital part of the team, you will assist Customer Journey Managers with the following:
- You will support Customer Journey Managers with the analysis of various company processes and customer flows be it digital or physical, and you provide help in documenting gaps, customer pain points and needs
- You assist in the creation of Customer Journeys and Blueprints by actively analyzing customer data and feedback and by identifying pain points and moments that matter
- Furthermore, you independently analyze competitors and collect industry best practices
- With your passion for planning, you support the preparation, implementation, and follow-up of meetings and workshops
- You work in close collaboration with the Product, Data, and Design teams to collect information about specific customer segments or subjects
- You are a registered student of a business administration, economics, communication, or equivalent program AND you will study min. for 1 more year
- You have strong written and spoken communication skills in English. German language skills at min. B2 level are required as well
- You know MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) like the back of your hand!
- You are based in Cologne (or any other city nearby) and have the willingness to come to our office on a regular basis
- You already have some first relevant work experience (e.g. via other working student jobs or internships)
- Customer centricity is an important value to you and you are able to think with the customer’s head
- You are a natural when it comes to organizing and documenting your work
- You already heard about Customer Experience, Design Thinking frameworks and would be happy to gain further knowledge about them
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Zalando, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With "Joblunch" from Belonio, Eurowings Digital finances up to 2 EUR of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- We love dogs! Feels free to bring your doggo to the office :) They can "work" from our separate dog office
- Get excited and challenge your colleagues while playing with our Playstation 5 or kickertable
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!