Senior Agile Coach (f/m/d)
You consider agile a state of mind - not just a way of working. You are an enabler for productivity, who thrives to create a supportive and empowered work environment for our developers. Collaboration is key to you, and you know how to inspire others to do just so – by your work ethic as well as your passion for great digital products.
Do you want to be part of revolutionizing traveling, by facilitating a mindset to develop great products?
Your daily journey involves:
- Mentor and guide our software development teams – train, develop and support your colleagues to work with Scrum methods
- Show empathy and moderating skills, even in conflict situations
- Be an enabler for productive work: Constantly optimize the working model for Eurowings Digital, by implementing agile methods
- Support our team of product owner to realize their product vision
- Inspire your colleagues and stakeholders for working agile and promote agile methods through training and daily work
- Optimize team performance by developing and reporting on agile KPIs (e.g. Velocity)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- You were already successful in implementing an agile mindset and working methods, as you have several years of experience as e.g. an agile coach, agile organizational developer, agile executive or Scrum Master
- You proofed your moderation skill for several years while moderating groups of all sizes and coaching cross-functional teamsYou hold a certificate as an agile or systematic coach
- You are an expert for agile methods and agile organizational forms and demand-oriented application of these skills
- You have very good conceptual and analytical skills, as well as the ability to represent complex interrelationshipsYou do not just accept things as they are, therefore you constantly question existing systems, at the same time you are empathetic and constructive in conflict situations
- You are a people person – you know collaboration is the key to success, you deeply value your network and you are a strong team player regardless of a hierarchical level
Eurowings Digital Benefits
- Fly with friends and family around the world – use the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- Permanent employment contract
- With your company public transport ticket you arrive relaxed at work
- Complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- With our trust-based working hours, you are flexible in your working hours
- High performers are challenged and supported
- Modern office in a central location
- Exercise or relax with our sports and yoga offer
- Fruit and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know you
If you pass the first interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. Here you will get to know your potential future team and will have an opportunity to introduce yourself and your discipline. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the management team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital!
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Welcome to Eurowings Digital!