Category Manager Flight (f/m/d)
Our customers increasingly wish to enjoy a seamless end-to-end travel experience with us. The additional earnings generated through the sale of those additional travel services are an important pillar of our business model. As a Category Managers in the eCommerce unit, you will be responsible for the perfect match between flights and our customer needs.
- Develop the portfolio of our flight services
- Coordinate sales and marketing activities for your flight services in all digital channels to meet the growth and revenue targets
- Be responsible for the best mix of our flight services and design the strategy to fulfil our customer needs
- Use your experienced negotiation skills to get the maximum out of virtual interlining contracts, while maintaining a respectful and valuable relationship with your contract partners
- Constantly improve the competitive position of Eurowings Digital in general and cooperate closely with the Portfolio Management, Analytics, Online Sales and Web development
- You hold a degree in business, economics, tourism or IT
- You have several years of experience as a category or product manager including purchasing, product owner or online sales in an agile, eCommerce environment
- You have an entrepreneurial, analytical, data-driven, creative and solution-oriented way of thinking and decision making
- You have a great understanding for technical coherences and a keen eye for the big picture as well as for the devil in detail
- Experience in online sales and working with agile development teams is an advantage
- Be on the edge of empowerment - you work independently and inspire others with your ideas
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
- Fly with friends and family around the world – use the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- Permanent employment contract
- With your company public transport ticket you arrive relaxed at work
- Complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- With our trust-based working hours, you are flexible in your working hours
- High performers are challenged and supported
- Modern office in a central location
- Exercise or relax with our sports and yoga offer
- Fruit and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know you
If you pass the first interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. Here you will get to know your potential future team and will have an opportunity to introduce yourself and your discipline. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the management team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital!
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Welcome to Eurowings Digital!