Data Analyst (f/m/d)
As a data analyst, you’ll be analyzing noisy customer data into actionable insights that stand the test of time. You will be working closely with our product teams who are behind our Eurowings web and native applications which are used by thousands of users every day. You are the enabler of the business side to revolutionize their strategies and empower them with fast high quality decisions. Ultimately, you will be translating the customer voice into meaning at scale. You will proactively develop, refine and manage KPIs for a variety of projects and products.
- You have an ownership mindset that takes care of conceptualizing, developing, and maintaining dashboards and visualizations
- You are communication wizard that analyses and gives recommendations to cross functional team members
- You see your job in making your team better every day, along with making the company successful - and you are not afraid of taking calculated risks
- You are a product-aware data driven person who is responsible and passionate about creating the best data driven experience
- You like to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Experience in a quantitative analysis user behavior
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to cross functional team members
- Ability to define relevant metrics that can guide and influence stakeholders
- Experience or willingness to learn tools to create data pipelines
- Building clear and easy to understand dashboards and presentations
- Experience in efficiently collaborating on projects
- Programming experience with Python or R
- Comfortable in SQL
- BS/MS/PhD in Statistics, Computer Science or any related field is a plus
- Experience with Azure Analysis Server, Power BI, Adobe Analytics are a plus
- Ability to model and run experiments
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
- Fly with friends and family around the world – use the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- Permanent employment contract
- With your company public transport ticket you arrive relaxed at work
- Complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- With our trust-based working hours, you are flexible in your working hours
- High performers are challenged and supported
- Modern office in a central location
- Exercise or relax with our sports and yoga offer
- Fruit and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know you
If you pass the first interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. Here you will get to know your potential future team and will have an opportunity to introduce yourself and your discipline. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the management team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital!
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Welcome to Eurowings Digital!