Digital Customer Relationship Manager (f/m/d)
As a Digital Customer Relationship Manager, you will be building relationships to millions of customers. Your initiatives grow our active user base and the lifetime value of our customers. You are an expert in bringing personalization to life in a multichannel environment.
Your daily journey involves:
- Be responsible for the customer relationship management across channel and department boundaries
- Develop the customer lifecycles along the sales and service channels with a focus on our website and app
- Translate insights from complex data into initiatives and be responsible for their end-to-end implementation
- Develop KPI`s that are making insights and data available to management and other departments
- Design and implement a competitive tool landscape for digital CRM and cross-channel personalization
- You hold a degree with a strong analytical focus
- You have several years of holistic experience in the management of digital customer relationships / CRM
- You have managed agile software projects with multiple stakeholders
- You gained experience in handling common e-commerce and database technologies (preferably Adobe)
- You have strong teamwork and communication skills in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders in a highly dynamic environment
- You work in a result-oriented and structured way
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
- Fly with friends and family around the world – use the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- Permanent employment contract
- With your company public transport ticket you arrive relaxed at work
- Complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- With our trust-based working hours, you are flexible in your working hours
- High performers are challenged and supported
- Modern office in a central location
- Exercise or relax with our sports and yoga offer
- Fruit and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know you
If you pass the first interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. Here you will get to know your potential future team and will have an opportunity to introduce yourself and your discipline. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the management team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital!
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Welcome to Eurowings Digital!