Digital Senior Project Manager (f/m/d)
- Be responsible for our project management process: Create project schedules/stage plans based on agile project management methods
- Work closely with the departments – together you define project requirements and plan resources
- Ensure a smooth and transparent project flow by networking internal stakeholders and stakeholders, monitoring resource availability and assessing risks
- Organize results-based project implementation through the flexible use of management systems in our hybrid project management setup
- Support the team in regards to project processes and act as trainers and contact persons for our project tools
- Keep an eye on project results with the help of overall reportings and budget trackers
- You are an expert in the management of e-commerce projects with at least 5 years of professional experience
- You understand the technical requirements of e-commerce solutions (web and mobile) and you have experience with the requirements analysis and specification
- You enjoy cooperation and collaboration very much - experiences with agile methods like Scrum are be a plus
- Your German is as great as your English
- You lose neither your head nor your sense of humour in times of stress – you know how to organise both your own work and that of external service providers, and you are able to prioritise clearly
- Feel the edge of empowerment – you work autonomously, and are able to motivate yourself and your colleagues to give their best
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
- Fly with friends and family around the world – use the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- Permanent employment contract
- With your company public transport ticket you arrive relaxed at work
- Complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- With our trust-based working hours, you are flexible in your working hours
- High performers are challenged and supported
- Modern office in a central location
- Exercise or relax with our sports and yoga offer
- Fruit and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know you
If you pass the first interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. Here you will get to know your potential future team and will have an opportunity to introduce yourself and your discipline. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the management team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital!
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Welcome to Eurowings Digital!