Head of Development (f/m/d)
As the Head of Development at Eurowings Digital, you will provide leadership, vision, direction and mentoring for multiple software engineering teams at EW Digital. You drive software development across multiple teams and phases to ensure that engineering solutions are aligned with business objectives. All in one: you make sure Eurowings Digital builds great software in order to achieve the one company goal “creating Europe's smartest travel platform”.
- Mentoring the dev teams at Eurowings Digital
- Meeting business needs by managing the activities of developers consistently, delivering quality solutions ontime, within budget and scope
- Providing guidance to the CTO regarding the latest technologies and providing metrics to make the progress of your team transparent
- Attracting the greatest talents by presenting Eurowings Digitals vision to the international dev community
- Making the right trade-offs when it comes to the choice of technologies by looking in the past and in the future demand
- You have a strong engineering background and have delivered large scale applications, worked and lead multiple teams and made sure that your solutions don't break
- Sure, you are passionate about software development and about its possibilities
- You know what developer need and how to inspire them
- You are passionate about software development
- You are obsessed with delivering cutting-edge solutions to our customer base and go the extra mile
- You take pride in being the quality driver and building long-lasting relationships with internal colleagues and external suppliers
- You are an effective communicator and can slice the information to a technical as well as a non-technical audience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
- Fly with friends and family around the world – use the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- Permanent employment contract
- With your company public transport ticket you arrive relaxed at work
- Complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- With our trust-based working hours, you are flexible in your working hours
- High performers are challenged and supported
- Modern office in a central location
- Exercise or relax with our sports and yoga offer
- Fruit and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know you
If you pass the first interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. Here you will get to know your potential future team and will have an opportunity to introduce yourself and your discipline. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the management team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital!
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Welcome to Eurowings Digital!