.NET Developer (f/m/d)
As a .NET developer you will build essential parts of our new API platform. Your newly developed web API (REST) will be the base for all our website sales. You are going to connect many different systems, from our main booking system, over other commercial interfaces, towards all needs the future will bring. Be part of a rock solid team which makes sure that features are fast developed and deployed on production with zero downtime. You are in constant exchange with your team and participate in regular team meetings. You are energized, open-minded, have strong communication skills and you are not afraid of coming out of your comfort zone.
Your journey involves:
- Love .NET and know effective .NET programming inside out
- Find your balance by being pragmatic and by knowing how not to fall into analysis paralysis
- Write code with which your peers love to work - make sure it is well written and understandable
Be extremely structured and know how to:
- Communicate priorities promptly and comprehensively towards your team members
- On-board new people in your team and assure that he/she gets the right treatment
- Deep understanding of .NET, e.g. MVC, Web API
- Past experience with the development of complex software systems and bringing it to production environment by quality deployment, monitoring and reliability
- Experience in applying different caching strategies
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. MySQL, Cassandra)
- Experience in implementing secure, developer-friendly RESTful APIs
- Experience in working with cross-functional development teams
- Experience in efficiently collaborating on projects, preferably in an agile setting
- Bachelor/Master/PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with other object-oriented programming languages (e.g. Python, Go, C++)
- Experience with agile processes
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
- Fly with friends and family around the world – use the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- Permanent employment contract
- With your company public transport ticket you arrive relaxed at work
- Complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- With our trust-based working hours, you are flexible in your working hours
- High performers are challenged and supported
- Modern office in a central location
- Exercise or relax with our sports and yoga offer
- Fruit and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know you
If you pass the first interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. Here you will get to know your potential future team and will have an opportunity to introduce yourself and your discipline. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the management team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital!
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Welcome to Eurowings Digital!