Talent Acquisition Manager / Recruiter Tech-Talent (f/m/diverse)
Inspiring work comes from a combination of top digital talents and the vision of a unique, smart world (of travel). Our HR team creates the conditions to make this possible, by finding and developing top talents to drive this vision forward. We don't just look after the individual development of our team, but of Eurowings Digital as a whole.
- Own our recruiting process: from the job advertisement to the final offer
- Use various acquisition channels for our tech talents and keep discovering new ways of finding tech talents
- Know how the market works and you have a clear idea of who would be a perfect fit for the team – in this role you will also provide consultancy to our management
- You are even capable of finding, inspiring and recruiting passive candidates
- See the person behind the profile and approach people individually
- Know the latest recruiting trends and enjoy taking new paths
- Analyze the performance of recruiting channels and optimize them as needed
- Help us strengthen our employer brand by representing Eurowings Digital at job fairs and organizing in-house meetings
- Cooperation and knowledge exchange are important to you – you work closely with your colleagues from Eurowings Aviation and Lufthansa
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in a fast-growing environment
- You have a great passion for recruiting and talent acquisition
- You know how to prioritize and how to manage your time
- You work solution-oriented and see no problems but chances and possibilities
- You have a good eye for young talent and you can inspire professionals with an enthusiasm for Eurowings Digital
- To you, success means finding a perfect match between the person and the job
- Your German (at least B2-level) is as great as your English
- Feel the edge of empowerment - you work independently and do not lose your head or humor even in stressful times
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
- Fly with friends and family around the world – use the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- Permanent employment contract
- With your company public transport ticket you arrive relaxed at work
- Complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- With our trust-based working hours, you are flexible in your working hours
- High performers are challenged and supported
- Modern office in a central location
- Exercise or relax with our sports and yoga offer
- Fruit and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know you
If you pass the first interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. Here you will get to know your potential future team and will have an opportunity to introduce yourself and your discipline. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the management team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital!
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Welcome to Eurowings Digital!