Release Manager (f/m/d)
As a Release Manager at Eurowings Digital, you are our gatekeeper for high-quality deployment. You will define and implement standardized processes, tools, and playbooks for project execution and drive EW Digital`s release strategy. All in one: you make sure Eurowings Digital builds great software in order to achieve the one company goal “creating Europe's smartest travel platform”.
Your journey will involve:
- Work together with stakeholders and teams to create, organize and execute on a release strategy and to plan across a project portfolio
- Keep a close record of our journey - Create, store and maintain release documentation to support the needs of a release, including design, development, testing, and deployment to production environments
- Facilitate dialog with Business, Development, QA and Infrastructure teams to ensure operational handoffs and readiness
- Set and communicate release schedules and expectations across all involved and impacted teams
- Manage and control issues and risks to ensure a well-organized and successful deployment
- Communicate release status, activity progress, and problems that have occurred during the release
- Make everything smarter – continuously provide process improvements
- You have at least 3 years of IT release management experience
- You have comprehensive knowledge of release management and change management concepts
- You are experienced in planning and scheduling multiple release schedules and coordinating cross-functional teams
- You have strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- You are experienced with with Java and .NET releases
- You are experienced in Agile frameworks and software development and Dev/Ops practices and concepts
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to engage with business stakeholders to understand their business and operations requirements
- You have deep knowledge and experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- You have experience with automation tools such as Jenkins
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
- Fly with friends and family around the world – use the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- Permanent employment contract
- With your company public transport ticket you arrive relaxed at work
- Complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- With our trust-based working hours, you are flexible in your working hours
- High performers are challenged and supported
- Modern office in a central location
- Exercise or relax with our sports and yoga offer
- Fruit and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know you
If you pass the first interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. Here you will get to know your potential future team and will have an opportunity to introduce yourself and your discipline. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the management team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital!
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Welcome to Eurowings Digital!