Senior Manager Digital Self Services (f/m/d)
To us digitalization means more autonomy to our customers, but at the same time more valuable contact with them. As a Senior Manager Digital Self Services you make that happen. Your goal is to create the right self-services for any travel need – from an easy check in to a smooth solution at an irregular situation.
Your journey involves:
- Grow the usage of self-services on all our digital channels by delivering great experiences
- Guarantee smooth solutions even in an irregular situation, by managing a well-coordinated exchange of information between all partners of the travel-chain
- Anticipate the needs of our customers by analyzing call reasons, chat dialogues and customer feedback, and build new valuable self-services for our Eurowings digital channels
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external partners in order to continually improve and enhance the customer experience
- Define how self-services will be provided throughout Eurowings digital channels and own the realization of them
- You are an expert regarding customer needs, and have at least 5 years of experience in the field of digital services, resp. management of e-commerce projects
- You are technically savvy and have a deep understanding for e-commerce platforms (web and mobile)
- You love cooperation and collaboration very much - experiences with agile methods like Scrum and programs like Jira are be a big plus
- Your German is as great as your English
- You lose neither your head nor your sense of humour in times of stress – you know how to organise both your own work and that of external service providers, and you are able to prioritise clearly
- Feel the edge of empowerment – you work autonomously, and are able to motivate yourself and your colleagues to give their best
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
- Fly with friends and family around the world – use the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- Permanent employment contract
- With your company public transport ticket you arrive relaxed at work
- Complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- With our trust-based working hours, you are flexible in your working hours
- High performers are challenged and supported
- Modern office in a central location
- Exercise or relax with our sports and yoga offer
- Fruit and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know you
If you pass the first interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. Here you will get to know your potential future team and will have an opportunity to introduce yourself and your discipline. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the management team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital!
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Welcome to Eurowings Digital!